Robin

7:30

There wasn't much to do in the hospital. It was just a large, white room. There were no board games. Nothing. Not that I could move my arms anyways.

Ron and Pierre's fathers came for a few hours before, but Mr. Williams does nothing but sleep while he's not apologising for something that happened two or three days ago, and Ron's father does nothing better.

I yawned, and then groaned, irritated, because I wasn't able to stretch properly.

I was about to call for a book from a nurse. There were some people in the hospital whose jobs were literally to entertain the patients.

I didn't think I wanted someone flipping my pages for me, but I couldn't do it myself, and was dying from boredom. Sometimes a good page-flipper nurse is the better option.

I was about to do that when the door clicked open. I thought it would be another nurse, but then a familiar looking person walked in.

She had muscular arms, and blond hair with blue eyes that matched her long dress perfectly. I squinted for one second before I realised what was bothering me: she looked like Pierre.

"Who are you?" I asked her. Maybe she was just French, like Pierre.

She smiled at me. "I'm Diana, Pierre's sister. You know him, right?"

"Yeah." I said. "Why are you here? I don't even know you."

"Well, you see, my brother got himself grounded, and he wanted to give you something." She said.

Diana came up to my bed and pulled a book out of her bag. "Here you go."

The cover was rough, but the pages were mostly ripped out and falling off. It was like they took an almost dead book, and plastered a hard cover on top of it.

The cover was of a girl riding a horse, and the horse was jumping over a dirt hill. On top of the hill - and narrowly missed by the horse's feet - was a hare. The three beings were in the desert.

Under the picture were the words: "The Girl's Hare".

"What is this?" I asked as she placed it by my arm.

"My brother's manuscript. He really likes this story and says you're probably bored(no duh). He already showed Ron, and now he wants to show you." Diana said.

I smiled, and then frowned. "You do know I can't move, right?"

Diana shrugged, and then smiled a smile I would normally call pretty. Normally. "Call a nurse."

I rolled my eyes, annoyed, as she walked out the door. Seriously?