Chapter 5

5/20/132AC

Kingslanding

Dhaenys's point of view

"Well done, my prince" his trainer spoke as I just starred at my old friend in disbelieve

"Well done, my prince" his trainer spoke as I just starred at my old friend in disbelieve. He was no longer a young boy but a man. Much taller than me and strong as I could tell. After all these years I wondered what had happened to him and now I see that he had grown into a worrier himself. "You will win Tourneys in no time."

"I don't give a shit about Tourneys. Nephews, have you come to train? How about you... Princess?" he asked pointing towards me with his sword and this was something I was not going to pass on. I grabbed hold of my sword and came in strong swinging for his feet. He counter attacked from the top, going high, making me duck under his blade almost losing my head by nearly inches.

I was fast running circles around him and he knew that I would tire him out soon. He struck down and our blades hit each other as we pushed on. I was not losing this one and I made that clear winking my eye and then leaning back making him stumble forward before I kicked him to the ground. "I would never say no dear cousin." Others cheered as I had just done the impossible, defeating our prince who was nearly 2 feet taller than me.

I walked away without a scratch and went to clean myself off before going to find Nany when I could feel someone fallow behind me. "I have to admit I did not expect this," Aemond commented as I cleaned my sword at the back of the training grounds. "How long has it been?"

"Years and the first thing you chose to do is challenge me to a fight. How exciting cousin," I laughed a little as I drank some water knowing that he was not expecting the way that it ended. "It's good to see you again Aemond, you look good. A bit taller than I remember."

"Well I remember you taller, and less challenging. I have to say you are truly impressive. Such a small thing you are, yet you won so easily..." he was taunting me as I just crossed my arms. I was used to people underestimating me and he was no different. Yet there was something there he was holding back and I had to say I was glad to have my old friend back. " We should go ridding, might you have plans latter princess."

"I would love to my prince, I want to see how your dragon ridding has improved," I finished my water and then left him behind. I would see him later today no doubt but for now I had to go find Nany and see how everything was going. I needed this matter solved as soon as possible, no man would take away what was mine.

5/25/132AC

Kingslanding

Alicent's point of view