Chapter 21

6/6/132 AC

Harrenhal

Deamon's point of view

It had been days since I had come to Harrenhal seeking war

It had been days since I had come to Harrenhal seeking war. I had my secret weapon, Vermithor. The mate of Vhagar, and the second largest around the size of Tsunsami, but much more fierce and experienced in war. I had come to him the day that I left Dragon stone, and I knew we couldn't win this war without him. How he was mine. Claimed to bring me the victory. To bring my vengeance to who had armed the most precious thing in my life.

Ever since that day I left I knew that I would have vengeance. I would kill that boy, rip him to pieces, and see him scream in pain for what he had done to my princess. I knew I would not rest until he paid his debt to my daughter and my madness would continue until I saw it come true. Fire and Blood... one before another.

There I sat in the council room alone looking out at the burnt cursed grounds waiting for the only people I knew I could trust with this matter. Well at least the man that had promised his loyalty to the crow. There were still many men that saw me as the 'Prince of the City' , the man that believed in justice achieved through bloodshed. The people in the city either idealized my songs or feared my rath.

Everyone thought that I was weak. That my weakness had been obliterated, eaten up and torn up inside the mouth of a beast. Let the others believe my daughter is dead. Let them fear the storm that will come after. No one understands the war that a father would start for his one true purpose. Every moment I would think about her, broken on that table, I gritted my teeth knowing that I had a duty to avenge her memory. I will make it all better Laena.

I kept on thinking over and over about what was about to be spoken about once my accomplice came in, but all I knew was that the debt would be paid. No matter what we would be on even grounds. They would understand what it felt to suffer through the eyes of their own children. They would learn to never underestimate a true dragon.

6/10/132 AC

King's Landing

Alicent's point of view