Chapter 8

5/22/132AC

Kingslanding

Aemond's point of view

We were all siting down as the food was being served to us after the fine speeches my mother and sister had given. I had to say I didn't care such for it as I was just focused on her. She was absolutely breathtaking. She was the most beautiful thing I had seen. Ever since I saw her again I couldn't stop thinking about those purple eyes and those pink lips, she was stunning.

I had expected that when we would see each other again I would have my friend back. I had even gotten used to the idea of making myself think of her as something else since mother had suggested for me to win her heart in order for a good alliance to take place through marriage. However it didn't take long for me to fall in love with everything about her.

I looked at her as she was laughing at her father conversation as well as the way she just played around with her long almost white hair. Her smile was something that would light up a room with joyfulness, and her voice... her voice was the voice of a siren that could lead sailers into their death. I couldn't keep my mind off of her.

As I keep my eyes on her I saw my brother's figure over shadow her and I knew then that he would say something stupid. "I...I don't remember you being so delightful. I regret the disappointment you will suffer if you marry any of your prospects, neither your step brother or my brother have never been with a woman let alone such a beautiful one such as yourself. But if you ever want to know what is to be satisfied, I doubt I will be far in your wedding night," Aegon was interrupted by Deamon pushing him to the ground as he raised his cup to make his own toast.

"Look where you are going boy, or who you talk to that way," that is all he said before his step son Jace got up himself for some reason. What did he want. Daemon took a seat and then he was ready to hear what he had to say.

"To Prince Aemond and prince Aegon. We have not seen each other in years now but I have found memories of our shared youth. As men, especialy those who hope to win the Princess's heart, I propose for us to be friend and allies. And to you my princess. I hope to get to know you more as time goes bye." Jace said what he did and I laughed a little. Dhaenys hated him, she would never chose someone as weak as himself.

"I would like to toast to the princess as well. She will be married soon. It truly isn't that bad. He just ignores you, and I know that he will treat you well," my sister toasted to her again and she confused us, as she spoke as if she knew who would end up with Dhaenys.

"Good let us have some music," father spoke and the musicians started playing started playing for us. Just as I hear the violins I got up and took Dhaenys hand as she fallowed. She smiled at me as we got into our places, she grabbed my hand and guided them on her body as she was ready to dance with me.