Chapter 3 - Primark

I walk over to my suitcase and take out a black skater dress with a white collar and cuffs, a pair of white flats and do my hair in a messy bun.

I lock my dorm room then start to head out the building.

"Lulu! Hey wait up!" I heard from behind me.

"Hey Anna, what's up?" I responded as I stopped and turned around.

"Where are you going? Shopping? Can I come? Which shop?" she threw questions at me.

"I'm just heading over to Primark, my dorm room's a bit boring. Wanna come?" I asked her and a smile grew across her face.

"Of course! I need more hooks for behind my door, forgot to buy them back in Ireland" she squeaked.

So we headed off to Primark.

We left the campus and strolled down the street. We passed beautiful cafés and restaurants, a park, and little stores and corner shops. We walked for a solid 20 minutes before we arrived at Primark.

"Excuse me" Anna rang the bell at the counter.

"Which way is the home decor section?" She asked the lady.

The shop assistant told us the directions of 'straight down there, turn left then walk straight ahead until you reach kitchenware then turn right then you'll just have to find it yourself', and we headed off.

"Ooh I love this dress, I'll meet you in the home decor section" Anna said as she whisked the blue printed dress off the rack and headed towards the fitting rooms.

Now I really was alone. But I kept walking, turned left then paused trying to remember which way was next.

"Turn right at the kitchen wares" I heard a British voice say behind me.

I spun around on my heel and saw 4 boys and 3 girls standing behind me. Well, the three girls were looking at the clothes on the clearance rack and two of the boys were checking out the men's accessories.

"Than-" I began but my words drifted off as I looked up to see 2 familiar faces looking down on me, but I didn't say anything.

"Thanks" I restated my word.

"Hey I'm Lulu" I blurted out.

"Alfie"

"Joseph Sugg. You can call me Joe!"

"Err...um..heh...hi" I stuttered looking over to the other members of their group.

Alfie turned his head around and gestured for Zoe to come over.

"oh...my god...." I said under my breath

"Hi Lulu!" She said cheerfully.

"Zoe Sugg, you probably know me." she giggled.

"Zoella...I used to always watch your videos...same for you guys" I said turning back to look at Alfie and Joe.

"Could say the same for you" Zoe said.

OMG Zoe Sugg, the one and only, watches my videos?!

"Cool" I said happily and grinned at her.

The other four came over; Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, Tanya Burr and Louise Pentland (aka SprinkleOfGlitter).

So it's been a few years since all of them ended their channels on YouTube. It's got to be at least 3 years. Just for the record, I'm 18 turning 19 next month. That means Joe should be turning 26 this year, Alfie 24, and Zoe 27. Ok cool, I've got this.

"Lulu! Where are you?" I heard Anna shouting over the racks of clothes.

"Hey um sorry just a second" I said as I dismissed myself from the group of amazing YouTubers. I grasped onto Anna's wrist and dragged her back over to the conversation.

"Hi I'm Anna!" She said, the same way as she had said to me 2 hours before.

"Lulu and I were just shopping for some dorm room accessories, it was nice meeting you bye" she said as she tugged on my dress as a gesture to get me to continue on with buying room decor items.

I released her grip from my dress and she walked away then completely vanished from my sight.

"Um yeah, sorry about that. She's right, I better get going now. It was super nice to meet all of you guys. I'll see you around? Bye!" I said, spinning around so my dress floated in the air then skipped down the aisle to the kitchen wares then turned right.