Chapter 14 - Answers

AN: Thanks for reading!!! I keep getting comments asking for updates and I know that I promised to update more regularly but I've just gone back to school and there's so much homework and studying ughhhhh! Also I've decided that I'm going to TRY to update at least once a week! ANNNDDDD I don't really know where I'm going with this story, I've got complete writers block... Ohhh and some people have been throwing a lot of shade at me for not updating, but please understand that I'm trying my hardest to update! Omg and who else loves Sam and Colby cause right now I've been watching soooo many of their videos and vines haha <3 xxx

-

I left Starbucks and wondered the streets with Chris. We walked for hours and hours, just talking as friends about anything and everything, and I found out that he was also a student at the university I was starting at.

"I don't know...should I call him?" I asked Chris; he knew that I was referring to Joe.

"You should try to contact him somehow, let him know that you're okay and that you misunderstood his intentions." Chris' advice was pretty good.

I sighed. Finally we got back to the campus, and we went our separate ways. I went to my dorm and drowsily slammed the door shut. I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted after todays events. My phone continued to beep at me, new messages were filling the home screen. All of them were from Joe.

After a while I decided that I should take Chris' advice, and reply. I glared at the bright screen.

"Lulu I'm so sorry" I read the first message.

Heaps of messages followed, asking about my whereabouts, how I was feeling, and explaining how sorry he was.

"I'm coming to see you" I read the most recent text.

"I'm fine" I finally texted back.

I saw three dots appear, then they vanished.

"I didn't know what to do" I followed on.

The dots never popped up.

"Please don't ignore me" I continued, waiting for his reply.

"Joe are you still there?" I asked him.

After a few minutes of waiting for a reply, I became annoyed. Angry, that he would text me so many times, but then not reply to any of my messages. I threw the phone onto a pile of cushions on the floor, then unpacked my bag. But then...

...I received a chilling phone call from Zoe.