Chapter 8 - The Sleepover

"Nice house" I complimented Joe.

"Oh stop it! I'm blushing!" he said, mocking the Tesco incident earlier today.

I rolled my eyes, then we all got out of the car. Joe opened the gate and held it open for me. He had a pretty big front yard.

Zoe squealed and opened the door, she seemed pretty excited for this sleepover. I walked in with Louise while Joe got the shopping out of the car. We entered into a large foyer with a huge chandelier hanging over us. I walked into the main living area and sat down on the huge plush sofa.

I vlogged a bit explaining the sleepover with Zoe, then we all gathered in the kitchen and sat around the bench top.

"So what are we gonna do next?" Louise asked.

"Girls! Follow me!" Shouted Zoe excitedly as she lead us upstairs to the retreat room.

"First, we're gonna watch some movies, then paint our nails, face masks and then we'll order some pizza!" Zoe said.

"Sounds fun!" I said, Louise nodded in agreement.

"She doesn't even go here!" Louise mocked the tv screen. We all giggled.

For the next hour we painted our nails, shared makeup tips and advice, and had face masks.

We were all snuggled up on the sofa when Alfie came up the stairs.

"Zo, we're ordering. What'd you guys want to order?"

"Hawaiian" Said Zoe, Louise nodded in agreement.

"Uh...I'm a vegan...I'll pass on dinner, thanks anyway" I timidly said.

"Oh, I'll ask Joe what he's got in his pantry. Are noodles fine?"

"Yeah thanks" I smiled.

A few minutes later Joe came up the stairs holding a tray with noodles and a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I smiled at him, and he smiled back then left again.

"Ooh what was that I saw?" Louise smirked.

"What was what?" I asked her in return.

"No one smiles at my brother like that!" Zoe squeaked and shuffled in closer.

"Does somebody have a little crush on Joe?" Louise begged for an answer.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about" I responded.

Louise and Zoe giggled and whispered to each other, then Alfie came upstairs and gave them their pizza.

"Right! Who wants to play truth or dare?" Joe shouted from downstairs.

"Let's go join him" Zoe said, and all three of us, wrapped up in blankets, rolled down the stairs like slugs.

"What the actual hell?!" Caspar burst into laughter.

Everyone sat down on the carpet in the lounge room in a circle.

"Right, Zoe. Truth or Dare?" Asked Joe.

"Truth!"

"Chicken." Joe replied then asked her a question to which she replied.

10 minutes later we got back to me. I'd already said truth the first time, so this time I asked for a dare.

"We dare you...to kiss Joe, or let us tweet something from your Twitter!" Zoe and Louise whispered to each other and giggled.

"Why? That's not fair! What are you gonna tweet?"

"We'll tell all your followers that you love Joe Sugg!"

I rolled my eyes.

"I guess that leaves me no choice. Bye bye, special first kiss." And I stood up and walked over to Joe.

"Sorry, mate." And I took his head in my hands and turned it to face me then kissed him briskly on the lips for a few seconds.

"Happy?" I said directed at Louise and Zoe.

"That was your first kiss? OMG I ship Jolu!" Shouted Zoe.

"Piss off Zoe" Joe yelled.

"Well, I'm going to bed" said Alfie, trying to break up the sibling fight.

Caspar followed and left the room. I got up after him.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"In Joe's bed" shouted Louise

"Fuck no. Shut up you two. Follow me, Lu" Joe said then sat up, took my wrist and lead me up stairs.

"So that room is where Zalfie stay, Caspar is in there, Louise always stays in the first room downstairs so that leaves this room" Joe opened the door to a plain white bedroom.

I went in and threw my backpack to the bed. I walked over to the window and looked out over the neighbouring park.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should've said something...sorry for taking away your kissing virginity."

I chuckled.

"Nice way to describe it" and he smiled down on me.

I walked over to the end of the bed and sat down Joe followed and sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I opened them and sat up properly. I looked up at Joe next to me, and didn't realise that he was also looking at me. We looked into each others eyes for a few minutes and I didn't even realise, I was lost in the pool of his blue-green eyes.

Suddenly I heard a wolf whistle from the doorway and spun around, to see Caspar Lee leaning on the doorframe.

"She's 10 years younger than you, Joe" Caspar said, and Joe got up.

"Night, Lu" he said, and I faintly whispered a reply to him.

After he left I uploaded my haul video that I filmed earlier today! then changed into my PJs. I grabbed my toothbrush and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was happily brushing my teeth when I noticed Joe standing in the doorway watching me. I looked up at him and smiled then finished brushing my teeth and returned to my bedroom.

He knocked on my door.

"Hey" he whispered, everyone else was already asleep.

I opened the door.

"Don't let them get to you" He said in his Kermit voice. I giggled.

"To make it up to you, do you wanna go to the fair tomorrow..." He avoided eye contact. "...with me?" He finished his sentence.

"Sure, Joe" I responded. He smiled at me, told me good night then left to go to bed.

Then I snuggled up in bed.