Chapter 7 - Mall Meet Up

"Hey Lulu" I hear Zoe shout out from ahead.

I looked around to see Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Caspar, and of course, Joe.

"Hi!" I shouted, and walked over to all of them.

"I love your dress!" Exclaimed Louise.

"Thanks! I got it for my birthday a few years ago, but it was always to big for me."

"Well it looks great" Caspar butted in.

"Shall we shop?" Zoe asked excitedly.

After 2 or 3 hours of shopping, we finally all sat down on a park bench.

"Gosh, I'll have to do another haul video soon!" I dropped down onto the seat, plonking all of my bags on the grass around us. Zoe, Louise and Caspar chuckled.

"Can I vlog?" I asked, then whipped out my vlogging camera.

"So we've just gone on a huge mall haul, I'll have to do another vlog haul when I get back on campus!" I turned the camera to face outwards.

"And there's Alfie and Joe, epically failing at cartwheels. And there's Zoe and Louise. Say hey!"

"Hi lovelies!" Said Louise.

"How's that coffee going, Caspar?" I asked, pointing my camera at him.

He mumbled indistinctly and I giggled to myself.

"As I was saying, I'll have to do a vlog haul back on campus later"

"Oh, you aren't going back to campus." Said Zoe.

"Oh, but I am" I responded.

"Boys!" Zoe shouted out, and Jalfie came over and collected all our shopping bags.

"We're gonna have a sleep over!" Zoe confidently said.

I cleared my throat.

"...and pyjamas?" I questioned, ruining her moment.

"Fine, you can go back to your dorm, but only to take all your shopping back and to pack a small bag" Zoe said, and with that, we split into two cars. One with Joe, Louise and myself, the other with Caspar and Zalfie.

"We'll see you at Joe's place" said Zoe, and they drove off.

Joe drove back to my campus where he kindly brought all of my stuff into my dorm, and the three of us went to my room so I could grab some clothes. Conveniently, Louise, Caspar, Alfie, Joe and Zoe all knew about this sleepover.

Joe and Louise sat on my bed, while I packed a backpack with a dress, pyjamas, some makeup and my laptop.

Anna knocked on my door and I welcomed her in.

"Hey, what's happening?" She asked me.

"Oh, I'm going for a sleepover to his place with her" I responded cheerfully as always.

"So you're coming back tomorrow?" Anna questioned.

"Tuesday" Joe interrupted.

I glared at him, rolled my eyes and frantically grabbed another dress for this suddenly added extra day.

"Cool, well I'll see you on Tuesday I guess" said Anna, and she hugged me then left.

"Okay. I'm packed. Let's go!" I happily exclaimed.

"Well you took long enough." Joe mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that Mr Joe Sugg?"

"Nothing!" He sarcastically responded.

We left the campus, got into Joe's car, and drove to his place.