Chapter 5 - Joe at Tesco

This time we caught the tube to Tesco, cause it was further away than Primark, and Anna's boyfriend Charlie came with us.

As we arrived, both Anna and myself grabbed a trolley each and had a trolley race down the confectionery aisle. Charlie stopped off in the party section with Anna cause they were gonna have a party for Charlie's sisters birthday next Saturday. So I continued on shopping and went over to the fruit and veg section.

"Hey it's Lulu!" I heard some teenage girls "whisper" to each other. I spun around and smiled at them. They asked for a photo so we took a couple of selfies together then we all continued on with what we were doing.

I approached the apples and grabbed a plastic bag and picked up the best 5 I could find.

"I should do a haul" I chuckled to myself.

"Well well well. If it isn't LocoLulu." I spun around (wow I spin a lot).

"Hello, Mr Joe Sugg" I said in a very posh voice.

He chuckled, then did a posh bow in front of me.

"At your service, Madam Lulu."

"So what are you doing out here?" He asked. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Shopping, duh!"

He realised how stupid his question was then joined in laughing.

"Nice jumper" he complimented me, and I blushed a little.

"Gosh, Joe. Why are you such a flirt?" I giggled.

"Maybe cause I'm a lady's man?" He confidently said, lifting his arms to show his biceps.

I scoffed.

"Yeah, totally. That explains why you're 26 without a girlfriend." I backfired at him.

"Oh, well at least I had had four girlfriends by the age of 18!" He shot back at me.

"Stalker" I snapped back at him, doing a sassy hair flick.

"Weirdo" he exchanged.

We both burst into laughter.

"Well, I better get back to shopping. Great chat" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it was such a knowledgable conversation" He responded.

"Well, I'll see you around. You don't start uni till next week right?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, maybe we could catch up, bring the gang." I said, as though we were suddenly the best of friends, even though we'd only known each other personally for less than 24 hours.

"Sure, DM me whenever. Gotta get back to the house, for all I know, Zoe and Louise could have destroyed it by now. See ya" Joe winked and went to the counter.