Chapter 4 - Room Decor Haul

"Cushions. Where can I find the cushions?" I mumbled to myself as I drowsily walked through the home decor section of Primark.

A light tap on my shoulder indicated that Anna had already found them before me, as she held up four blue printed cushions for her own dorm. It was evident that she liked blue printed things.

I walked over to the cushion section and picked up a light green cushion, floral printed cushion and a white cable knit cushion, then dumped them all in the trolley. I finished purchasing everything else I needed to spice up my room then we headed back to the campus.

"Hello Everyone!" I waved into my camera lens.

"Welcome back to another Sunday video! Unless you're watching this on a different day..." I said trailing off.

"If you've been watching my vlogs or reading my blog and Twitter, then you'll PROBABLY know that I'm in England OMG PARTY PARTY WOOP WOOP!" I exclaimed as I waved my hands in the air.

"I moved in to my dorm yesterday and myself and my new found friend Anna #ShoutoutToAnna went to Primark! So you can probably guess what's happening today...a Primark haul! Yaaaay!" I said as I lifted up all four bags that I bought yesterday.

"So let's hop right into it!"

I picked up the first bag and tipped it upside down on my bed.

"As you know I'm from Australia, but I couldn't exactly bring my whole bedroom with me...so the first thing I bought was some cushions! Light green, cause you guys know that's my favourite, floral, cause why not? And a white cable knit cushion cause it matches my blanket I guess..." I said, holding up the microfibre blanket I had strewn across my bed.

"Next I bought some of these cool pencil pots made out of...what is that? String?" I pondered.

"So there's two of them, then we've got this fabulous cork board, hint hint stay in tune next week for a little DIY, some pins for the cork board, duh. Annnnd a white board." I said as I rummaged through the pile on my bed.

"And that's only the first bag!" I said with a sigh as I threw myself back on the bed.

I finished the video then loaded it onto my laptop, finished editing it and saved it as a Private Video so it could go live later tonight.

Right as I closed my MacBook I heard the same knock on the door as I had yesterday.

"Wanna go food shopping?" Anna excitedly stated. Each of our dorm rooms had a mini bar fridge, two arm chairs and a coffee table, a small tv, two ensuite bathrooms and a mini kitchen counter with a sink, coffee machine and a microwave.

"Sure, why not?" I responded.

"Let me get changed first, though."

Anna sat down on the bed and I went over to one if the wardrobes and took out a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple oversized sweater, a white long sleeved shirt for under the jumper and my converses, then went to the bathroom and changed.