Part 1

Sam have been working for the company for three years now. And until now, she's still the odd one out in her team. They don't bully her or what. She is just not always included in everything the team does. She spents most of her time at the office just working. Gossiping is not her thing. Even going out during lunch breaks is no-no to her. She rathers work while eating to finish on time. A workaholic in a simple term.

She does these thing to save time. Coz her thing is, she want to finish everything on time so that she can go home early and avoid doing overtimes. She wants to avoid the rush hours and just get home and rest.

Her life is just that. Simple flowing. No ups and no downs.

Stretching her arms after sending the last report she needs to send for this morning, Sam finally relaxes. She then gets up, her mug on her hand, to go to the pantry to make herself her second cup of coffee for today.

"Did you hear the latest rumor?" A girl from the sales team visiting the our floor begins her break with the latest gossip again. "I heard that there are new batch of new hire coming today!"

"We all know that." A guy from the marketing team answered

"Well... the hotest topic is that this batch... the hot guy that we saw from last month's job fair...is included!" She says.

They started murmuring even more. But Sam is not interested. She just hears them but she doesn't really listens. She's focus on pouring herself her coffee.

The second she finishes, she turns onto her heel and goes back to their department.

"Sam!"

Her teammate, Jess, calls her out and asks her to come to the meeting room.

"Hurry!"

Sam carefuly puts her mug on her desk before she runs to the meeting room. "Emergency meeting before lunch?" She whispers to Jess

"The new hire just arrived. Manager just want to introduce him to us."

"New hire?"

Sam peeks her head in between the two girls in front of her. She then sees a tall guy beside their manager. He is slim but fit. You can see it even though he is wearing a suit. His hair is dark, eyes are sharp and lips our plump and red. He is gorgeous!

"Isn't he hot?" Jess tugs onto Sam's sleeves, giggling.

Sam pressed lips and smiles, "Yeah. But I wonder who will be his partner in our department. Goodluck whoever she is. I hope she can concentrate at work."

Then all of a sudden, their manager clear his throat and calls out Sam.

"Samantha!"

"Y-yes?" Sam moves forward and raises her hand to let her manager know that she is there.

"He will be sitting on the empty desk beside you for a mean time. Teach him few things about work while we wait for Jay to comeback from his vacation."

"Okay. Will do." She answers before her eyes goes to the newbie.

Her eyes are wide open and curious. She suddenly remembers the buzz around the pantry area earlier about how good looking the new hire is. And she is acknowledging it. He is a work of art.

"Okay. Go and have your break. Sorry for delaying it!" The manager claps his hands ordering them to go as the introduction is over.

Everyone left in a hurry except Sam and the newbie. She sort of waited for the newbie before she exits the meeting room.

"Ahm... are you planning to eat lunch with the rest of the team or you want to eat for yourself first?" She asks as both of them walk.

"Not sure." He answers