Part 8

*very very very sorry for the superrrrr late update. Got busy at work and also got sick🤧 so sorry for this short update*

********

(Disclaimer, this is only a story. A made up story. Whatever that is said here are fiction. Not them IRL)

********
*Wooyoung's POV*

[Flashback, Days before Sam told Yeosang and Wooyoung that she's getting married]

"What did you say?" I scowl at the weird rich bastard looking stranger in front of me.

I don't like him. I want to punch him. He's so impolite and such a fool of himself. He acts like he owns the world or something. He's disturbing my peace.

"I said... I am offering you help... to get the girl..."

"Why would you? And why do you think I would agree with you? I don't even know you?"

"Here is my calling card." He slides this small card with gold fonts on the table.

"Dean Jeong?"

"Yes." He smiles so proudly as I read outloud his name and position.

"Why? Didn't you say earlier that you are friends with San?"

"Friends.... yeah... but.... not that type of friends where we can say we are close. I am just friends with him and the rest coz my parents said so."

"And you want me to steal Sam from him... for what?"

"I just want to see him... suffer... he's been acting like he leads our circle of friends like he's some God or something... people are afraid of him... but... Not me."

I scoff. "If you're not afraid of him... why use me and Sam? Fight him man to man." I put down his calling card back on the table and stand up, ready to leave.

"Are you sure, you accept that they are getting married?"

"Married?" I snap my head back at him.

"Oh. I see... you don't know yet? Well I got a word from my other friend Yunho that he found out that they are getting married..."

"That's not true!"

"Why would I lie?"

"Because you want me to do whatever you want. So, shut up! Sam is not marrying that guy!"

"Whatever you say." The bastard stands up and buttons up his coat. "I will leave my calling card here... just in case you need to call me when you finally realize I am saying the truth about the marriage."

[End of flashback]

I

t's been too long now since Sam told me about their marriage. It's been too long since we last talked. I purposely avoided her. Not just because I am hurt and jealous but I can't let my anger and jealousy get a hold of me and make me do things I would regret.

I want her. I wanted her since then. I thought I've moved on but then when I saw her in the park, it sparked all the memories we had in college. All my feelings, love and care for her.

It made me regret why I stop pursuing her and went abroad to work. I am stupid.

I should be the guy who should be with her. I should be the guy protecting her from that bastard Dean and I should be the guy she sees the moment she wakes up and the guy she should hug before she sleeps.

That should be me.

"Wooyoungie..."

"Noona..."

"What are you doing here outside?" She slides the door close.