Part 6

Shivering, Sam tucks both her hands under her thighs for warmth. She's not very good at cold weathers. But this time, its extra cold for her because she's very nervous.

"Noona! Are you okay?" Her little brother asks who's playing in her room.

"I'm okay... just a little... sad..."

"Why?" Her little brother Chan climbs up her bed and hugs her. "You love San hyung right?"

"I do." She hugs back, smelling his brother's freshly showered hair. "But this is my first time leaving my lovely brother..."

It is true that she'll miss her brother. Even though she can visit her and him vice versa, it's still feels weird to not actually go home to his little brother.

But the real reason she's sad is that, her parents, they are so cool with letting her go. Nonchalant as per usual.

San came with her a few days ago to let them know of the engagement and their plan of moving in together in preparation. Sam was very nervous. Scared even that her parents will disapprove. She think they'll say no or not yet because she thinks her parents needs her still, in the house. But surprisingly they just said congratulations and nothing more. They did smile and embrace them both but it was to dry.

Sam is happy she's leaving. Starting a brand new life with someone who cares ane loves her. Who listens and appreciates her. Someone who needs her because he loves her.

"Don't worry. We'll still see each other noona. If you can't visit me, I will. I will ask Wooyoung hyung or yeosang hyung to accompany me."

"Thank you, channie."

Her little brother is so mature for his age. Everyday he grows up and gets smarter. And little by little, he get to know whats going on within the house even without Sam telling him.

"I love you, noona."

"I love you too."

****

All of Sam's things are packed and on their way to San's house. The maids helped her pack. They are also assisted by Mr. and Mrs. Choi's personal driver. But instead of going home with everyone, Sam asked them to drop her by the coffee shop near the park where she usually jogs.

The second she got out of the car, she spots Wooyoung waiting inside, drinking his coffee while reading something on his phone. He is frowning already.

"Hey..." Sam smiles at him which softens his expression

"Hey!" Wooyoung stands up and hugs Sam.

Surprised but still accepted the hug, "What was that for?"

"Sorry. I got used to it. I've been meeting with a few of my foreign friends and hugging is our thing."

"I see." Sam scans the table. "You already ordered cakes?"

"Yeah, I got 3 things. They all are serving your favorite sweets so I had to get them. What coffee you want? I'll order it."

"Ahm... Caramel Macchiato please..."

Wooyoung raises his hand and asked for Sam's coffee.

"Hey... atleast go to the cashier. Even though your family owns this shop..."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry babe." Wooyoung cheekily smiles. "By the way, why did you want to meet me all of a sudden? Is your boyfriend busy and not hiding you from me?"

"He's not hiding me... just... got a little caught up...."

"With what?"

"Me, getting engaged."