Part 3

🔥
Sam is in cloud nine.

She can't believe it. She's finally dating and in a relationship. She had never thought that this day would come. She thought she will just end up dying without having to experience such luxurious feeling. The feeling of being in love and being loved. But look at her now, she is in bed with her man, sleeping beside her, hugging her. She can't believe that one of the most beautiful guy in the whole wide world is in love with her.

It is known that they've been only dating for a few months but Sam can never ask for more. He is patient and understanding. He is romantic, sweet  respectful and caring too. Yes he can be jealous, a little short tempered and bossy every now and then. He can be also too clingy and always wants to make out or have sex like a billion times but its all good. No one is perfect. Even Sam knows she is far from anything but perfect or good. She is just, Sam. Just her. And he accepts her. Her gullible and lost self.

Laying down on her side, facing the handsome guy beside her. She carefuly and lightly runs her index fingers to his eyebrow going to his nose and stopping on his philtrum. She stares at his lips and blushes as he reminisce how these lips kisses her.

"Why are you awake?" San mumbles, eyes still closed. "What time is it anyways?" His voice is hoarse and deep.

"Hmm... maybe... five in the morning...?" She whispers

"What?" San opens one eye in shock. "Why are you awake? Are you not feeling well?"

"No..." Sam scoots closer and lets San wrap his arms around her even more. "I just got thirsty..."

"Really? Did you find the the kitchen downstairs and drink?"

Pushing her face more closer to his chest. She breathes in his scent and then just answered by shaking his head.

She tried to go downstairs San's huge house to get herself a water to drink but  she didn't push through. She got embarassed when she was going downs the stairs and she got greeted by the maids while she is basically naked under San's white shirt.

"You didn't find the kitchen?" He asks again, kissing on her forehead

"Ahm... I saw... people..."

"Oh."

"You forgot to mention that you have maids..."

"Sorry...." he shifts his position so he can see her girl face to face. "Forgot to mention... we usually come here at my house during weekends. Their days off."

Pouting, "So... you are rich... rich... coz people maids are usually super rich people..."

"Hmm..." San gives her a smooch. "We are... comfortable..."

"Yeah right... comfortable my ass."

San pinches her cheeks, finding her so damn cute. "Why? Will you live me if you found out that I'm rich?"

"Well... no.... but...."

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"I don't know... because I'm just... normal... and can't offer you anything... and then you... you give me so much. To the point I thought you are spending your whole damn salary to me every time we date... not knowing you are well taken care off."

"Sam... I give you everything I can... coz I want to... and you deserve it, my love." He then kisses her on her cheek. "You deserve it a. Whatever is mine....is yours.... all of me... from head to toe... is yours.... you own me Sam."

"Oh San..." Hiding her face in his chest. "That's too much...."

"Nothing is too much when it comes from me showing and making you feel... how much... how much I love you, Sam."