Part 12

As the couple enter their house, the first thing they hear is the loud cheer from their family and friends "Welcome back!". Both received hugs and kisses from everyone.

"Noona!" Young Channie runs towards her sister and gives her the biggest hug.

"Aww, I missed you so much!"

"Did you have fun?"

"I did." She kisses her little brother on the cheek.

"You are glowing..." a female voice says.

Sam looks up and sees San's friend, Diane. "Oh. Hi!" She greets.

Sam and Diane met a few times now but they never really got a chance to actually get to know each other so, Sam is still a little shy around her. And probably a little intimidated because of how stunning and hot she looks.

"Air kisses!" Diane hugs her and made kissing sounds on both cheeks with no touching.

"Noona, can I go and play with Yuyu?" Channie tugs on Sam's shirt.

"Yuyu?" She asks

"Ah!" Diane smiles, "that's what he calls Yunho."

"Ah, really?" Sam looks around to look for Yunho. He's standing a few feet away from San who's talking to his father. "Sure, but are you going to a park or something?" She asks her little brother

"Yuyu said, we will go to a place and see fishes."

"Okay... sure... but make sure before you go, eat lunch with us first. I missed you and want to spend a little more time with you."

"Okay.. but can Yuyu eat with us?" Channie asks

"Yuyu?" San asks as he reaches them

Channie points at Yunho behind San. "My playmate."

San looks behind him and shows a faint smile. "Ah."

"Yuyu! I told noona! She said yes!" Channie runs to Yunho and holds his hand.

"That's great!" He says, bending down so they are eye to eye. "Don't worry, we'll not be that long." He says looking up to Sam.

"Shall we all eat? Food is ready." Mrs. Choi calls everyone to come to the dining room.

Everyone makes their way to the dining room while San takes Sam's hand not allowing her to walk with everyone.

"What's wrong?" She asks

San is looking down on the floor, his forehead wrinkled, not saying any word.

"Sannie?" She searches for his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"No." He answers looking into her eyes.

"Is it because of Yunho?" She quietly asks. "Sannie... he's just being kind to my brother...."

"What if he asks you to come with them?"

"Why would he--"

"He will. If not, Channie will."

"Sannie..."

"I'm sorry... I won't let you." San's grip on her hands tightens.

"My love..." Sam kisses him on his cheek. "I will not go....if that's you're worried about."

****

The lunch was amazing. They missed Korean food so much. They craved it so many times while they were on a honeymoon. They do serve a lot of delicacies there but authentic is still the best. Especially Mrs. Choi's food.

"Son, I'm sorry. I know you only got back to work... but I need you to come by out house to discuss a few things."

"Is it urgent?" San asks as he helps his mother clear the table