Part 7

**San's POV***

I didn't want to go and meet with my friends today after work. I want to get home and spend my time with my princess. Today is her official first day staying at my house but here I am sitting along with all the son's and daughter's of my father's 'friends' through work.

"Is it true?" Diane, a model and the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Yang. People who my father met years ago, one of his suppliers in his hotel business. We sort of grew up together. We met when we were young. People thought that we would click and be a couple, but that never happened. I never saw her more than a friend or a sister. Besides, she likes girls more than guys.

"Is it shocking to hear that San is already engaged?" Yunho sits down beside me as he hands me a glass of whiskey

"Not really..." Diane sits down across of Yunho and I, crossing her legs. "I knew San will get married first...."

"Really?" Yunho arches a brow.

"Well... he's the only guy here in the room that has a beating heart." Diane smirks

"Well... I agree." Yunho snorts a laugh. "While the rest of us, waiting for our parents to decide to whom we should marry." Then he drinks the whole glass in his hand. "Lucky you... You're parents are open people..."

"I am lucky." I say before taking a sip of my drink.

"But...." then Dean, the spoiled brat of the bunch butts in our conversation. "How lucky are you with the girl you picked?" He is wearing this smug look in his face.

Seeing him like that, I already know. He wants to spill some tea. He got curious about my relationship and maybe found something about Sam.

Shit. I need to protect my girl from stupid guys like Dean. I need to find bodyguards to protect her without her knowing. I don't want her personal life be investigated. She does not deserve it. I want her to live her life as she wants to.

"Oh stop it Dean!" Diane says, "Don't do anything stupid to San's girl. You know what he can do to you if you ever lay a finger to his precious lady."

You damn right Diane. Dean needs to know what I am capable to do to protect people I love.

"Look... He's already looking at you... ready to attack." Yunho comments.

Dean clears his throat and leans back, pretending he's not phased by my stare. "I'm not going to do anything... why would I? All I'm going to say is...."

"What?" I snap at him

"Well... my sister... my little sister have a crush on you right... the highschool one..." he begins

"What's your sister have to do with San and her fiance?" Yunho asks

"Well its all over our families now how your fiance looks like.. because you're mom and dad are so proud of you getting engaged and they are so happy about your fiance... so my sister saw how she looks..."

"And...." Diane says sounding a little bored

"Well, she saw her earlier... with a guy... a different guy."

Rolling my eyes, I know what he's doing. "I know." I say before I finish my whole drink.

"You do?" Dean sounds surprise

"She's meeting with her guy friends today... I know."

"I see..." Dean eyes me, waiting for me to flinch a reaction that I caught my girl red handed. But he's not going to. Coz I know my princess. And she tells me everything I need to know to avoid any misunderstanding. "So... is his friends allowed to kiss her?" He added