Part 2

Saturday morning, Sam wakes up at breaking dawn. She tried not to but she kept on going in and out of sleep. Which is very frustrating for her. Weekends are her only days she can sleep in without worrying about work but at this time, its not going well for her.

She taught that she'd be dead as a log after all the tiring days at work this week plus the sex she had with the newbie. The guy that took her first.

The sex was super awesome. To the point that Sam wanted more. The thrilling feeling she felt during the sex was still lingering to her body when they were on their way home. And to add it up, San was driving her home with his car and Sam is in the passenger seat and wearing no bra. Coz San ripped it.

The thought of her braless and him driving, partially sweating still after their sex is making Sam feel greedy for more. But then thinking that she's not yet sure about what will be their relationship after the sex, she got hesitant. Yes San is asking her to be her girl but she's not a hundred percent sure what that meant. If its as sex-friend or really meant to be a girlfriend, like for real couple. It is something to think about. A lot. That's why she barely slept. So, she decides to get up and jog around the neighborhood. She wants to drain all her energy so she can finally stop thinking and just sleep.

She went around the usual route she takes whenever she do running. So most of the people she bumps into knows her. Some are parents with children jogging and a few are old folks who are doing aerobics or walking around with their pets.

After running probably an almost an hour, Sam stops and sits down at the bench at the park, catching her breath. She is dripping with sweat.

"Samantha?"

Still breathing heavily, Sam raises her head and looks up to the person standing infront of her.

"It is you!"

"Wooyoung?"

"Yes! Its me!"

"Oh my gosh!" Sam stands up about to hug him but stops, "oh sorry. I'm sweating..."

"No, its fine!" Wooyoung reaches and hugs her. "It's been years..."

"It's been so long..." Sam wraps her arm around him, "When did you came back?" She adds as they both let go.

"Just a few days ago... my older sister is getting married next week so... I need to comeback."

"Really? Wow.... time flies so fast... I can't believe unnie and her boyfriend is finally getting married."

"Seriously. They've been together since their college years..."

"Aww that's so romantic that they actually end up to be their happily ever after."

"Yeah.... well... it would've been us too... if you accepted my heart."

"Wooyoung..." Sam slaps his shoulder.

"I know... I know... I'm sorry... just... teasing you." Then wooyoung looks at Sam from head to toe. "Phew... You got taller and.... sexier."

"I didn't got taller. My height is the same as my height when we were in college..." she rolls her eyes

"Sure but... seriously... Sam... you did got sexier." He says, smirking.

"I will take that as a compliment and not you thirsting."

"You should. And lucky guy... whoever you are dating right now..."

"I'm not dating anyone... yet."

"What? Still? Why? Are you waiting for my return?" He teases, winking at Sam