Part 11

[TW: touching while asleep, k!nk, dirty talk]

🔥🔥🔥
*San's POV*

My wife is peacefuly sleeping on the wood reclined chair near the infinity pool of our place. Oh God she's so beautiful. The golden hour sun is hitting her so elegantly and exhibit what a goddess she is. To top it off, she's wearing just a two piece black swimsuit that covers parts of her body just enough to be a tease. And the top just shows off her gorgeous beautiful breasts.

Seeing her, I can feel myself twitch down there. That's how much power she have on me. And sometimes, I can't control myself. Especially lately.

Now, sitting on the chair beside her, gazing at her. I can't help but to touch myself. Rubbing my hand over my swim shorts while I salivate looking at her. My free hand then goes to caress her cheek and then slowly slides down her neck, chest and stomach until it reaches her core.

I circle my finger over, making her breathe in and move a little.

A small smile spreads over my lips, proud, that even in her sleep I can make her feel good.

"My love..." I move closer and start to kiss her tasty skin. "Wake up..." I whisper lovingly

I slide my finger pass the hem of her bikini and continue the circling motion that is making her moan under her breathing.

"Ah!" She gasps grabbing my hand. "S-san..." she arches her back and looks at me. Her face shows how turned on she feels right now.

"Hello beautiful.. ." I kiss on her stomach.

"S-s...Sannie..." she moans, "W-what are you doing?" She is catching her breathe. "Ah!! San!" She squeals as I go faster.

"You're so wet." I kiss her by her hips.

"I... was... sleeping..."

"Do want me to stop?"

She closes her eyes and throws her head back, "Ah!"

"Does it feel good?" I ask. "Do you want me to stop?"

She screams a little more. Her legs spreads apart giving me more access to her core.

"Y-you're so... mean.. " she says, "h-how can I say no to this... ah!" Her hips are dancing along with my fingers motion.

"Scream all you want my love... don't worry about anyone.... We're alone."

I then put in my finger in to give her more pleasure. She screams my name more and more loudly, Grabbing onto me for support.

"San!" She is about to reach her climax but I had to stop. I pull out my finger and stand up. "No! Don't stop." She begs

"Patience my princess..."

I ask her to stand up with me. Her cheeks are so flushed and her eyes shows she wants more.

"Should we get rid of this?" I show her the string of her bikini I'm holding. And when she nodded, I pull it immediately exposing her wet core. "Don't be shy..." I whisper, "I ordered everyone to leave us alone"

"Why?"

"Because... I want you all to myself... I want to hear you scream my name louder...and louder... while I make you feel good."

I kiss her tenderly. Our tongues intertwind together, sucking and biting lips. I could feel her grinding her pelvis on me as we kiss which is making more harder than I am now.

"Baby," I pull away and start to kiss her neck. "My sweet princess..."

"Aaahh...." she moans at every bite I leave her skin.