Chapter 12 (Tobias)

We had just finished preparing the food and now we were waiting for it to heat up. In about an hour everything was ready to eat. We were preparing the table when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it ." Tris said.

"Alright." I said and putting the plates down.

I heard the door being opened and then I heard Christina and Caleb.

"Hey tris. How are you?" I heard Christina ask.

"We saw each other a few hours ago." Tris said laughing.

"Yeah but you got tired so we had to ask." Caleb said.

"Yeah. He's right."Christina agreed with Caleb.

"Alright I'm fine now coming. We were almost done setting up." Tris said leading them into the kitchen.

"Hey four." Caleb and Christina said greeting me.

"Hey guys. You hungry?" I asked

"Starved." Christina said.

"Well the foods ready so sit down." I said to them.

We all sat down and started to eat.

"So what are you guys gonna do in the future?" Caleb randomly asked us.

"We haven't really thought of that. I did just got back and I'm starting to get better." Tris said.

"Yeah let Tris get back to health then we can worry about the rest." I told them.

"Alright." Caleb said taking a bite off his fork.

We continued eating in peace until it was time for dessert. Tris got up from her seat to go get it out of the refrigerator. It was chocolate cake.

"Oh. Dessert." Christina said enthusiastically

"Yeah and you can have as much as you want but don't eat everything." I told them.

They just stared at me and then started laughing.

"What?" I questioned

"You can have as much as you want but don't eat everything? Really?" Tris said.

I shrugged and cut a piece from the cake for me and started eating. It was silent for a few minutes.

"Why thank you Tobias for cutting a slice for me, you know. So considerate." Tris said sarcastically

"Oh did you want some?" I asked.

They just started laughing. After a few minutes they cut out pieces of the cake for themselves while still smiling and shaking their heads.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. You're just...special. You know" Tris said then kissed me on the cheek

I nodded and decided to ignore the way she said it. We had finished the cake and decided to watch a movie.

"So what do you guys want to watch. I got a few movies." I asked them

"Can we watch something scary?" Christina asked.

I looked around trying to find something scary. We had three scary movies.

"We have I know what you did last summer, The conjuring and Annabelle." I told them

"Annabelle. I haven't seen that movie." Christina said.

"That's because we don't usually see movies back where we came from." Tris said

I chuckled. I put the movie in and went to sit next to Tris and then pressed play.

Scary it was. Especially the doll. We had finished the movie and Christina and Caleb were getting ready to leave. We said our goodbyes and then we changed and got ready for bed. Tris curled up against my side. I wrapped my arms around and put my chin on top of her head.

"Good night Tobias." I heard her whisper.

"Good night Tris." I whispered back and I closed my eyes.

_____________________
A/N
I never thought that writing at least 500 words or more would be difficult. I have a feeling that this story is coming to an end. I also feel like there might be a sequel. Imma let the future decide that. At lease 8 more chapters or more maybe till it's over I'm sorry for the wait but I had a major writers block for this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter and keep voting and commenting.

-peace out ✌🏼️