Chapter 13 (Tris)

I was the last to wake up. It was very later. I got out of bed and noticed Tobias wasn't there. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I went into the kitchen and got me an apple. I wondered what in was going to do today. I decided on doing a movie day today. I went to the shelf to see if there was anything to watch. There were a ton of movies and I knew that someone must've brought these. I noticed there was a note near one stack of movies.

Dear Tris I'm going out. I might come back late. I got new movies so have fun. Love Tobias.

I wonder where he went I thought.

I grabbed a stack of movies and decided i was gonna watch them. I later the movies on the table and went to make some popcorn. There was a knock at the door so I went to check. When I opened the door Christina was there and smiling.

"Hey. I know that you should be resting and that Tobias wasn't going to be here so I individually volunteered to help you with anything." Christina said.

"Thanks but all I was going to do was watch movies all day until I fell asleep." I explained to her.

"And that must be the popcorn. So go start the movie while I go get it." she said inviting herself in.

I couldn't argue with her so I just closed the door and went to start the movie. The first one was Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. I put it in and then sat on the couch just when Christina came with the popcorn.

"So what are we watching?" she asked.

"Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. I think all of these are Harry Potter. I guess we're watching a series." i said

"Cool. So let's get watching." she said.

The first movie was great. Harry was a wizard but he didn't know until his eleventh birthday. He learned how his parents were killed and how he survived. He became friends with Hermione and Ron. A few hours later we were onto the next movie and it was Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. It was a good movie until we got hungry. We paused it go cook something.

"So what should we make?" Christina asked.

"Oh i don't know. Food?" i asked smirking.

"haha very funny Tris but seriously I'm starving." she complained.

"how bout we make sandwiches and then get back to the movie. It was starting to get good." i suggested.

"alright but if I die of starvation then I'm blaming you." she said.

I rolled my eyes. We made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches then got back to the movie.

Ron's face was priceless when he got the howler. We couldn't stop laughing at it. Draco is a douche but we learned that in the first movie. We continued watching and when it was over we started the next.

_____________________________________
A\N
hey guys I'm srry for not being active and giving you chapter after chapter but I truly didn't have an idea for this chapter so I decided i would go and use my friends idea. I hope u like this chapter and I will try my best to post the next one tomorrow or Wednesday just to make up for the lost time. Keep voting and commenting

Peace ✌