Chapter 1 (Tris)

I'll start where she died and saw her mother and continue from there, Guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about the others?" I choke on a sob as the image of Tobias comes into my mind, of how dark and how still his eyes were, how strong and warm his hand was, when we first stood face-to-face. "Tobias, Caleb, my friends?"

They'll care for each other," she says. "That's what people do."

I smile and close my eyes.

Then I remembered what I told Tobias before I left.

I'll see you soon.

"Mom I can't go now. I have a life that's is still out there. A life that involves Tobias and my friends. I just can't leave them behind."

"I know sweetie. Do you really want to go back there. Where they caused you pain and suffering?"

"That pain and suffering also turned into happiness. Happiness that I still want to have. If you let me go back then it doesn't mean I'll forget about you. I'll remember you and dad always in my heart."

"Okay sweetie. You can go back. But remember you have a bullet in your neck. It didn't hit nothing important but you will feel pain. They are carrying you right now. They think you are dead. I hope you will be happy with Tobias, Beatrice. Remember we will always be watching over you."

"Okay mom. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Beatrice.

With that my mom started to fade and and it started getting dark and then light. I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I started moving to get comfortable and tried to get the bleeding to stop.

"Hey she's moving. She's moving. Tris is alive. She's alive!!"

"That isn't possible. Or is it?"

"I don't know but let's hurry she's bleeding a lot and we need to take that bullet out before she leaves us again."

"Okay let's go."

I started to feel the wind hit my face everytime we stopped to either catch our breathe or to look both ways before crossing. Then I felt my self being put on a table and being put a mask on. Probably anesthesia. Then I felt my self getting very sleepy and before everything went black I saw the faces of two people who I know but can't seem to remember who they are.