Chapter 19 (Tris)

That same day

I went to meet Christina at her apartment so we could go look for my wedding dress. When i got there she was already there waiting.

"Ready?" Christina asked.

"Yeah." I told her.

We left the building and headed towards the stores. There were only two shops that sell wedding dresses so we had limited resource. We entered the first shop we saw.

"Hello my name is TIna who's getting married?" The woman asked

The woman was young with red hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, my friend here is getting married so we are looking for a wedding dress for her." Christina told her.

"Well what do you like?" Tina asked

"I don't know." I said

"Well I'm going to get your measurements then I'm going to show you a variety of dresses you can choose from okay?" tina said

"Okay." i said

"Now if you could follow me please." tina said

We followed her out to the back.

"If i could have you stand here to take your measurements please." Tina asked me

i went up to the podium and stood on top while she got my measurements. It took a few minutes before she was done. Then she wen to the back for a few minutes. She later came out with an arm full of dresses.

"Here are some dresses i picked out for you. You can choose the ones you want to try on or look through them." Tina said

"Alright then. Thanks." I said

"If you need anything else just call me." Tina told us

we nodded.

Christina looked at the pile of dresses then at me. She then let out a sigh. I stared at her and we started laughing. We started looking through the dresses and picked out a few that i liked. after a few minutes i decided to try the ones that i had already picked out. When i came out and looked myself in the mirror i just knew that those weren't it.

Half an hour later

It has been half an hour and we had tried on fifteen dresses already for fifteen minutes and for the other fifteen minutes we were looking for dresses.  We were so tired and ready to give up until I saw it. It was beautiful and perfect. 

"May I try that one?" I asked.

Tina turned and saw what i was looking at and she smiled. 

"Sure. Let me get it for you." Tina said 

Tina grabbed the dress and came towards me.

"You are very lucky. It's the only one and its your size." TIna said handing me the dress

I thanked her and went to try the dress on.  I loved it and it looked wonderful on me. I went out to show Christina and she almost cried. I knew she agreed on the dress. 

"I'm buying it." I said 

"Great choice. Lets go to the front."Tina said

TIna took the dress and put it in a bag. I paid her for the dress and we left with smiles on our faces. 

__________________________________________________________
A/N 
Next chapter......WEDDING DAY!! and it's also the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter and vote and comment.

Bye!!