chapter 5 (Tris)

I was waiting for Tobias to return with Caleb. I was getting bored by just sitting on the bed and waiting. I decided to play on Tobias phone. I dont know how long I had been playing but it felt like hours though it actually had been minutes. Finally I heard voices outside my door. I put the phone down and waited till Caleb opened the door. When he opened it and saw me, he just froze. Then looked back and then came in with a smile on his face.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming and that you are certainly real and not a ghost or spirit." he said

"Um....you are not dreaming and I'm certainly real and not a ghost or a spirit." I said.

He just laughed and came to hug me. we were like that for a few minutes until we parted.

"I'm sorry Tris. I really am. I should have gone and not you. I know that I have been a selfish person lately but you are still my sister and nothing is going to change that." he said

"Caleb, I sorry I made you worry and blame yourself for my death but I am alive now and you dont need to do any of that."

"speaking of death how are you still alive. David shot you in the neck and you lost a lot of blood?"

"Well mom came to take me with her so we can live together but I told her that I wanted to stay with you guys and she let me stay. When I woke up I was being carried to the institute and they needed a blood donor with the same blood type as me. Then Tobias came and donated 2 pints of his blood since he had the same type as me. I woke up and asked him to get you and so here you are, with me, talking about how I'm still alive." I explained.

"Wow. Am I still forgiven though. Because you said that if I sacrificed myself then I would be forgiven but then you came and ruined it." he said.

"I'll have you know that if it weren't for me then you would be dead instead of me. So if I sacrificed myself for your well-being then of course you are forgiven even if I didn't let the plan go as we well planned obviously." I said.

"Yeah so how you feeling?" he asked.

"You finally ask me how am I feeling. You have been here for minutes and you finally ask. By the way I'm fine." I said.

"Now don't be getting feisty with Tris. You know that you shouldn't be getting stresses so you can get better and out of here faster. Okay?" he said.

"Yeah okay. So how soon can i leave?" i asked

"I don't know. Lets get Tobias here so we can ask him." he said

"Okay. TOBIAS GET IN HERE NOW WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!" i yelled.