Chapter 16 (Tobias)

We headed out of the apartments and started walking towards the fields.  On top of a hill was a tree and beneath the shade of the tree was a blanket with a picnic basket on it. We laid onto the blanket and started to eat the food.

"So what are we going to do?" Tris asked. 

"You know I'm not going to tell you, right?" I told her smirking

She huffed and started eating. I smiled and did the same. We just talked for a while and finished our food. Then we packed up the remainder of the food. I got up and then helped her stand up.

"Follow me." I told her.

We started walking downhills. I knew where we were going to head. We were heading out of the city and into our home. Where we all chaos started. We went through the tunnel. Tris's eyes got wide when she guessed where  we were going to start to go. She got tears in her eyes but didn't let them fall. She's so stubborn. 

"I wanted to go back to where we met. I wanted to have a tour of how everything started for us and then there's a surprise at the end of the tour." I told her

"Well I can't wait till we get to the end and see what the surprise is." She said.

We went through abnegation and then we went to Dauntless. We saw everything that meant something to us.  The net where we first met and then the Pit where she had that terrible encounter with Al and Peter. We also went up to the zip line where she was first thrown out of. She wanted to do it again so I waited at the bottom while she zipped down to met me. While she was coming down she had this huge smile on her face. She pulled the string and I help her down. We had an amazing time laughing and looking back through all our memories we had. Tris wanted to see her home so we went to the her house.  We entered and I waited till she was finished going through the house. I knew she needed time to heal from all this.  Next we started heading towards the ferris wheel. I didn't truly know why i wanted to do it here but i guess it seemed alright for me. I didn't know what she would say but i guess i will find out soon. 

"So what are we doing at the ferris wheel?" Tris asked

"Well this is where you found out that i was afraid of heights before anything else and this was one way you found to help win the flag." I told her

She nodded.

"Okay so I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the one for me. I didn't even want to imagine a life without you. When I found out you were divergent I was afraid that they will kill you. Then you go and get yourself almost killed countless times and then you get yourself killed and then you come back for me so what i'm trying to say or rather ask is-" i say getting on my left knee and pulling out a box "Will you marry me, Tris?" i asked opening the box.

______________________
A/N
Long story short.....homework, tests, studying, college classes, high school. Yeah so enjoy this chapter and vote and comment I really want to know what you think about it so yeah. Its almost coming to an end so.... Yeah