Chapter 17 (Tris)

"Will you marry me?" Tobias said on his knees.

I looked at the ring it was beautiful. It was silver and it had a rose with a diamond in the middle. My hand went to my mouth and my eyes started to burn. I knew I hadn't answered him but i was speechless and couldn't even speak so I just nodded my head and fell into his arms. Then i could finally speak.

"Yes." I whispered. 

I pulled back and held his face between my hands.

"Yes!" I said louder and pulled him in for a kiss. 

He was smiling during the kiss. We then pulled apart and he slid the ring onto my left ring finger. I couldn't believe it. Tobias proposed to me. I started to cry and went in for a hug. He was also crying and then we started laughing. 

"Is that what you went to do that day when you weren't there in the morning?" I asked him

"Yeah. I knew it had to be special so I brought you here. It all started here and i thought you would like to see you house once more. I don't know if you want to stay where we are or if you want we can stay here." Tobias explained to me.

I hugged him.

"I want to be where our friends are." I mumbled into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my head.

"I thought so. We are going to have to ask them." He said

"Yeah. Is this all you had planned or was there something else?" I asked him.

"This was it. The proposal was the end. I didn't know if you were going to say no or yes but I'm glad you say yes." He said

"You should've known better. I did come back for you." I told him, looking him in the eyes.

"I know and I'm glad you did. You just made me the happiest guy in the world." he told me.

"Well I'm glad." I told him and kissed him.

We started walking back after we parted. We arrived to our apartment an hour later because we stopped one more time by my house so I could see it one more time that night. We were tired by the time we got there and just went to sleep.

_____________________________

The next morning

I woke up the next morning with Tobias's  arms around my waist and i smiled. This is how i wanted to wake up for the rest of my life. Now it's going to come true. I got comfortable in his arms and he woke up.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you." i told him

"It's okay. Come on lets get up." He said smiling

We brushed our teeth and then went to go eat something. He started making pancakes while i decided i wanted to keep watching Harry Potter. I was sitting on the couch when Tobias came with my food. I thanked him and continued watching my movie. 

"When do you want to get married?" Tobias asked

"What?" I asked him not taking my eyes off the movie.

"I asked when do you want to get married?" he asked again

"Um i haven't really thought of it much but I want to do it at night. It's more cooler by then and the stars are out. I want to do it on October 22." 

"Alright so we got three months to plan the wedding. Are you ready?" He asked me 

"As ready as I'll ever be." I told him.

________________________________________________
A/N 
hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter because it is coming to an end. Only two or three more chapters and its over. So keep on voting and commenting because i really like seeing when people vote for my story and when they say nice things.

Quick question: Should i put Christina and Caleb together?? 

Idk so please comment below if you don't then its okay i'll figure something out.

Bye guys Love ya!!