Chapter 3 (Tris)

I had just gotten out from the operation. I looked around and sat up. Then the door opened revealing a very worried Tobias on the other side. It looked like he hadn't slept in hours.

"Tobias?" I said.

"Tris? Oh my god Tris! Are you okay? Please tell me you are okay?" he said in a panicked voice.

"Tobias. I'm fine. You don't need to worry." i said.

"Please don't ever scare me like that you hear? Don't ever do that." he said.

"I won't I promise." I said

With that we were left alone because Matthew had to go check some stuff in the lab. We were holding hands until he asked me a question.

"Cara said you were dead for a few minutes but came back to life. How did that happen?" he asked

"Well David shot me and I died. My mom came to take me and I was about to go when I remembered telling you that I would be back soon. My mom didn't want to let me go but I insisted. She asked me one more time if I wanted to go back to the world that only made me suffer.  I told her that it made me suffer but it also made me happy." I explained.

'Why did it make you happy. You did suffer here." he said.

"It made me happy because you, Christina, and all my friends are always there for me. It made me happy to be with you together." I said

He leaned in and kissed me. I started to feel the same feelings I had when we kissed. Those same sparks when we touched. Then we separated for a thing called air.

"You make me the happiest man in the world Tris, I'm really happy that you chose to stay with us. I hope that you will recover soon so we can go to another date." he said

"Yeah well I hope that I will get better soon so I can go and be with you. Wait! How's Caleb?" I asked

"He's fine. He went to his room but he still doesn't know you are alive though." he said

"Can you get him? I want to talk to him. Please?" I asked

"Sure anything for you. Be back in a bit." he said

"Okay." I said

"Don't get out of that bed unless you really need to, you hear me?" he said.

"Yes, sir." I said giggling.

He started laughing and then left. I couldn't wait to see Caleb's face when he sees me alive and well.