Chapter 15 (Tris)

2 pm in the afternoon

"Come on Tris. You have to hurry." Christina complained

"We got five hours till the date. Why are you in such a rush?" i asked and chuckling a bit.

"So we can check other stores out. If you don't find one here then we still got more stores. " Christina tried explaining .

I shook my head while smiling.

"Alright Lets go." i said.

"Thank you." Christina said relieved.

I laughed. We walked into another and that's when i saw this black leather jacket and skinny jeans. I went to look for my size. Luckily i grabbed the last one from the skinny jeans and it was my size. I didn't find anything else so we went on to other shops. An hour later we found the shirt and scarf. The shirt was Gray and the scarf was Black. While we walked by i saw these white shoes and I dragged Christina in there to buy the shoes. We were heading back to the apartment after that.

"What do you think he will do?" Christina asked.

"I don't know. Plus he won't tell me. I've asked and asked and all the time it's the same answer. It's a surprise. " i said.

"Christina laughed.

"So I gave up after the fifth time." i said laughing with her.

"You must be anxious." she told me.

"Yeah I am. Its great to move around even if it's for a while." i told her.

"That reminds me when will you be out and running again?" she asked

"i think in two or three days. We checked this morning and so far I'm doing great." i explained

"So what are we going to do when we get home?" she asked.

"Keep watching those movies. We need to try to finish and see what happens to him." i said.

"Yeah. Where were we?" she asked.

"i think on Goblet of fire. We were half way through." i told her.

We got to the apartment and put the things down. I went to the kitchen to prepare snacks while Christina got the movie ready. I made sandwiches and lemonade. I went to sit beside her.

"You shouldn't be eating when your going to go eat later." she said jokingly.

"Well I don't care. I'm hungry now so I'm going to eat. Now start the movie we only have less than four hours before I have to get ready." i said.

She laughed and picked the movie. We sat there and watched until it was time.

A few hours later

"Are you done Tris?" Christina asked

"Calm down." i said while opening the door and coming out of the bathroom.

"I never know how you can be so calm." Christina said shaking head smiling.

"It's Just a date. " i told her

"Yeah. While you are still resting you know." Christina said.

"Well if something happens Tobias knows where to bring me." i said.

"Yeah. Well you look nice. Let's do your makeup." Christina said.

"Not too much remember." i told her.

"Alright Just mascara and eyeliner then." Christina said getting the two things.

There was a knock at the door Just when Christina finished with the eyeliner.

"Thank you Christina." i said thanking her.

"Your welcome and good luck." Christina said while giving me two thumbs up.

I went to open the door and saw Tobias with a little flower in his hand.

"Hey ready." i asked.

"Yeah and here." Tobias said while putting the flower in my hair.

I thanked him, grabbed his arm and walked out, and closed the door behind me.

__________________________
A/N
Hey guys I'm trying to update the supernatural fanfic but I have a writers block for that one. For the reading almost all my stories there will probably be an update on Together:The Next Prophecy sooner than Drunken Miracle. I hope you like this chapter and keep voting and commenting.

Peace ✌