{{Chapter 16: Discussing The Issue}}

Cuphead put the jar with Mugman's soul on the counter.
. . .
"Shit, Mug. . . I'm sorry, I should have been faster-"
"No, Cuphead, it wasn't your fault that this happened but my own.", Cuphead sat down on a stoll and Dice folded his arms,"What happened exactly? And why??", Mugman sighed.
"Well. . . Not long after Gabriel showed me the Temple and met his brother, I got to looking for information for our research and taking pictures."
"But. . . After I found the library, I began to again take out some books but as I got to the desk, something struck me and the next thing I know I was in a jar."
Cuphead gulped,"So. . . They killed you. . .", Mugman nods,"Cuphead; They needed our blood.", Cuphead frowned,"Huh?", "We drank the potion Elder Kettle, because we drank it and because of our ancestors, it's still in our bloodstream so they needed to get our blood to make the potion.", Cuphead shuddered,"So like vampires?", Mugman nods,"But the potion they have will only last them a month, Elder Kettle's potion had more in it so it lasted a year on us.", Dice nods, taking this all in,"So, one of you would have been enough to have a month of power.", Cuphead just wondered how much was in the potion they drank years ago.
. . .
"What's gonna happen to the card, Dice?"
Dice took out the card, Cuphead and Mugman were shocked to have seen it had changed completely!
"Woah, he really is an Angel?"
Devil nods, taking the card from Dice,"Indeed. Can't keep him in a card, but trapping him in a mirror will be better.", so Devil took the card from Dice to probably trap Gabriel in a mirror.
"Cuphead, I'm so sorry, so sorry you have to go through this because of me. . . I was supposed to be your big brother."
Cuphead shook his head,"We'll work this out together! Maybe we can find a way to get you a new body and stop that Az guy!", Mugman smiled, his brother was determined and guessed he had gotten more responsible while he was stuck down there for days.
. . .
Mugman still had to talk to Cuphead about a lot, but still didn't want to talk about it in front of Dice or Devil.