{{Chapter 21: Hallucination? Or. . .}}

"Who's the Chef?"
"Honestly I have no idea, Mug."
They were both on duty, admittedly it was hard for the staff to get use to the fact he was a ghost but it helps to get orders out faster and Cuphead runs the bar more while King Dice was running the games again.
The Chef was back and having Burger and Fries, and a non alcoholic drink again but Cuphead had this bad feeling coming from him because despite the fact of how friendly he looked why would he be in the Devil Casino?
"Hey, Cup!"
Chips came over,"Oh, Heya chips. What's up, need a drink?", "Nah, do you mind getting another set of Snooker balls.", he pointed behind him, so Cuphead looked behind and uh. . .
"Did that Slime really eat them?"
"Sore loser."
Cuphead sighed,"I'll get them, just give me a sec and run the bar while I try and find another set."
Chips agreed, so Cuphead went to the storage room to get another set.

~

"Who the heck keeps taking stuff out of the sets?"
Cuphead knew Dice will lose his crap once he finds out someone is stealing shift from the game boxes like cards.
"Ah, finally!"
Cuphead found a fine set!
"Let's get this back to Chips and maybe he can convince the Slime guy to cough up the other set."
So Cuphead carried it to the Casino.
"Raise a toast to the Devil!"
"Huh?"
Cuphead turned around, but no one was there. . .
"Probably just my mind again."

~

"Here you are Chips, also mind letting Dice know someone's been stealing from the game sets like the cards."
"Thanks I'll let Dice know."

=

"What THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY DAMN CASINO!!!"
Cuphead and Mugman peaked around the corner, confused but that confusion turned to fear once seeing who was standing in that Casino.
"Azazel."
Azazel smirked,"You know what I came here for, come now Devil; You are not too much different.", "Just because you and I are fallen angels does not mean we are the same fucking side.", Azazel took off his sunglasses,"Oh, come on now. I just wanted what's rightfully mine.", and the fight continued, Mugman and Cuphead turned to one another.
"Why does this feel like a couple fighting over custody of a child?"
Mugman shrugged.
"There they are."
Cuphead and Mugman gulped, seeing Azazel saw them,"All I want is my brother back and I'll be out of your fur.", "Oh, what bullshit, what's coming out next?!", Cuphead picked up a snooker stick and handed it to Mugman.
"Ready to kick him out."
Mugman nods.
"Get moving buddy, you ain't fooling anyone!"
Chips, Wheezy and Pip & Dot came to help them get this guy-or Fallen Angel out of the Casino.
"Just know I'll be back."
"Sure buddy, you already shot serval holes in the wall."
Cuphead grabbed him by the sleeve to help out.
"Get moving Buster-"
Then everything went red, Azazel's sleeve wasn't of a suit but a white dress of some kind but Cuphead felt different, feeling like something was in his gut and felt like throwing up.
"CUPHEAD?!"
Cuphead shook his head, stumbling away from Azazel and holding his head,"Oh God.", "Are you alright??", Azazel smirked as they forced him out.
"I. . . Sorry, I'm just tired-"
"No Cuphead."
Cuphead flinched, Devil sounded serious as he got on Cuphead's level which made Cuphead feel like a child,"Your eyes were glowing like you were seeing something.", Cuphead gulped, Mugman looked worried as did King Dice but it was more of a look of concern.
"It wasn't. . . A hallucination, was it?"
"No."