{{Chapter 22: Worry}}

"Sit down and don't move."
Cuphead gulped as Devil checking Cuphead, Mugman spoke up,"If it wasn't a hallucination then what was it?", "A vision.", a vision? Why would Cuphead be having Visions and Hallucinations??
"But this vision was different, so hold still for a moment Cuphead.", with a tap of the trident on Cuphead's head before his eyes turned to gold and it looked like some gold dripped from his eyes.
Dice seemed concerned, though he didn't show it but Cuphead could tell he was because when Dice worried he would always cover his mouth and looked deep in thought.
"I see."
Devil spoke again, his eyes were back to normal and Cuohead immediately knew something was wrong.
"Uh. . . What was that?"
"Cuphead have you been seeing Chalice or having nightmares of The Calix Animi?"
Cuphead froze, Mugman gulped but sighed and whispered for Cuphead to tell the truth as there was no point in hiding it anything from Devil.
"Y-Yeah. . .?"
"For how long."
"Few weeks. . ."
"It may not be anything new. . ."
They turned to Mugman,"Cups, don't you remember when we were kids you always got the most nightmares out of the two of us.", Cuphead nods,"Yeah, I do uh. . . Remember that.", Cuphead fiddled with his tea bag,"I remember I barely slept in our room because of the nightmares, most of the time I would be in the living room staying up all night because of them.", Cuphead sighed, rubbing his face and his eyes,"But I don't remember what scared me so much, it's hard to recall the dreams from the past.", Devil nods, Dice folded his arms and had removed his hand from his mouth as they could hear the quiet banging of Gabriel trying to get their attention.
"What did you see anyway. . .?"
"I dunno how to even begin describing it."
Devil watched as Cuphead rested one of his hands on his stomach, right where the sword had gone right through the individual.
"It's best you sleep it off, Cuphead. I'll inform you when I have more answer's to that vision since it didn't seem to take place in the future but I'll have to check with Mangosteen."
And the Devil left.
Mugman rested near his brother, Dice turned to them,"It's probably in your best interest Cuphead, to let your brother know if that happens again. Hallucinations or Visions. I'll be moving some of the mirrors around so Gabriel doesn't get ideas or I'm putting him back in a card.", so Dice left the brothers to digest that information.

=

"You know what he saw, why are you prolonging the inevitable."
Devil growled, pointing to Gabriel,"You shut your trap, I didn't think it was possible until just now but guess I shouldn't have overlooked that fact!", Devil snapped his fingers and Gabriel was silenced.
He sat at his desk and stared at the bottle if whisky.
. . .
The two brothers were going to find out.