{{Chapter 24: Old Visions}}

"I. . . I don't see how this is necessary."
Cuphead was sat on a chair, his wrists, ankles and waist were tied to stop any thrashing from what Devil was going to do with his trident.
"What. . . What exactly are going to do to him?"
Devil picked up the trident, tapping it a few times,"Enter his mind, find out more about these visions, dreams and hallucinations.", Dice closed the door of the office, Cuphead gulped as he struggled a bit,"Will this hurt, be honest please because with everything happening, I kind of want to know.", "You won't feel a thing, you'll just fall asleep.", Cuphead nods, Devil raised his trident and tapped his trident on the ground a few times before he disappeared.
Cuphead went limb, he wasn't dead just asleep.
All Mugman and Dice could do was wait.

=

Devil found himself in Cuphead's mind, or Mikd Palace as some people call it.
Waving his trident a bit, and found what he was looking for and that was in a certain memory.
. . .
He walked towards the light, following it he finally saw a part of Cuphead's mind.
This part. . . Seemed to hold visions, from the past and from the future.
Michael.
He saw Michael stab past him in the stomach in the spear, was that the last vision Cuphead had??
"Connection to angels, Calix Animi and demons. This is getting more interesting."
Devil had a feeling, that Cuphead was coming into some type of power though he didn't know what.
. . .
Could it be Michael?
Is he trying to sway Cuphead in a certain direction like to the angels, demons or the Calix Animi.
. . .
Devil needed to look more into this.

=

"Cuphead."
Cuphead woke up, he felt his wrists were free of retrainments.
"Ow. . . Well, least that's the best sleep I've gotten in a while."
"Cuphead; Does the name Michael sound familiar?", Cuphead looked up,"Who's Michael?", Mugman was nervous, he noticed how serious Devil looked,"I know, who you're talking about. . .", Devil nods,"Yeah, but there's another. . . Meaning behind him.", Cuphead frowned he recalled how the Casino members reacted to the name when he asked the first time.