Editing Check Point

Hello all! If you're new here, I'm sorry you have to see this fanfiction in this state: part of it better written and the other part trash.

This chapter is going to move throughout the editing process. It will be placed after the chapter that I just fixed up and before the ones I haven't gotten to yet. Hopefully this way, you still have the story to read (even though it's garbage) and won't go into the rest of the story without warning.

Needless to say, you are likely going to cringe during many more parts in the following chapters (if you haven't been doing so already). Try to stick around, the subsequent books in this series get much better in writing.

YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU AREN'T CURIOUS AS TO WHY I'M DOING IT THIS WAY

I considered taking the whole story down to work on it but I personally hate it when other authors do that during the time where I felt the urge to reread the story. It's also bothersome when I'm new to a story while there are others who aren't. The fact that there are people that have read it before commenting on if they are going to change one thing or another or saying what could be spoilers didn't help when I wanted to stay surprised and it was still ongoing.

I figured this would be the best way to get the editing done while others are reading the book.

Enjoy the rest of the crap-show!

Also let me know here what number of reread you're on