Denial

For the next week, all they did was train. It was the best week of Percy's new life by far. That is excluding the week where he hid from Apollo and Hades for a prank he played on them. The training he had the campers going through was intense, he almost felt bad for them.

Almost.

That was until Annabeth, Leif (who was now a human) and Piper tried to sweet talk their way out of training. Percy didn't think they would stoop so low as to be like the Aphrodite cabin. Piper especially.

When he mentioned it to them, he nearly laughed at their expressions. Annabeth had seethed with anger, she hated seeming helpless, something about a blonde stereotype. Percy couldn't remember. Leif had turned red and Percy could almost see the steam coming out of his ears and Piper just attacked. She hated being compared to her half siblings.

Clarisse and Shizzle laughed at piper's weak attempt to hurt Percy. All he did was step to the side, out of the way of her blind stab and grabbed the knife out of her hands.

"No breaks," Percy growled. They didn't try anything after that.

Two days after that incident, which was also three days after Percy revealed himself, two major things happened.

The first was something he was not ready for. The second, he could handle no problem, he was stronger than he had been the last time he had fought them. It was the first that got to him. Thankfully, the attack on camp distracted them both before the awkward and tense situation could get worse.

Percy had started the day like usual, getting the campers and the hunt up early for breakfast, making sure everyone ate, training and finally sleep. During the training, he would set up stations that had snacks and water and other stations that held nectar and ambrosia, both of which he kept flowing with his powers to summon the godly food with a mere thought.

He was interrupted during the training today by the god of the sea, someone Percy did not want to see under any circumstance. He had been trying to ignore the sea god and kept on training the campers. He was doing a good job of it too.

That is until Dove came up to him.

"Ariston, your dad is here," he said in an undertone. He only ever knew him as Ariston and refused to call him anything else.

"I know," Percy said through clenched teeth.

"I know you know," Dove said calmly. "Don't you think you should go talk to him?"

"No," Percy said curtly.

"Percy, just see what he has to say," Dove persisted.

Percy sighed. "You aren't going away until I agree to do it are you?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"And you actually go do it," Dove agreed with a nod of his head.

He must have seen the loop hole, Percy thought, disappointed.

Percy grumbled something under his breath about nosey friends and Minotaur dung before taking off into the sky.

Meet me at the beach, he mentally told Posidieon. He saw Dove nod in approval before shouting at the campers who had stopped to watch Percy fly.

Percy took his time getting to the beach, not particularity eager to meet with his father. The last time Percy saw his father as Percy, Posidieon had practically disowned him, thus tearing his heart into even more pieces. The pain he had felt that day was worse than when he bathed in the Styx. In fact, Percy looked back on that day with more torturous thoughts and dreams than Tartarus. Hades, compared to the day he died, Tartarus was a cake walk or a stroll down the block.