A New Huntress part 1

First of all, shout out to Poke_Master57 answering the question. The answer was; "over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go!"
Second of all, my sister and I were calling each other names and I have to admit, the end of the conversation beat me by a land slide:
(I'm on the right)

 The answer was; "over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go!"Second of all, my sister and I were calling each other names and I have to admit, the end of the conversation beat me by a land slide:(I'm on the right)

A figure crouched, clothed in a black cloak and the shadows surrounding him. The figure looked as if he spent a lot of time in the shadows; disappearing in them like he was invisible. To those around him, he was just a shadow, a mystery. His past buried so deep, no one even had a clue as to who he was. Silence followed him, no a sound was made from him until he opened his mouth to speak. Even that was rare, he normally used telepathy to communicate.

The figure of darkness sat there, crouching in the bushes, watching the hoards of people walk by and listening intently for any sounds of pursuit. This takes skill, the streets of New York were never quiet.

Suddenly, the figure took off. He raced down the street and into Central Park. Still keeping to the shadows. However, that was not needed for even when he moved, you could barely see him. The patterns of the night incorporated into his movements. Anyone watching would have to look hard; even then they had a hard time seeing him.

He made his way through the thickest trees and up into the branches. The light and shadows bending to his will. eventually, he made it to a small clearing finally stepping out of the shadows and moving around normally again.

In the middle of the clearing was a group of three similar dark clad figures. One female sat, tied up with a gag over her mouth and dressed in a white hoodie and jeans. The white jacket was dirty and jeans ripped, some original and some newly formed by what appeared to be a knife. Her black hair was all matted and had dried blood in it, she looked as if she was beat up.

" Phoenix, I thought I'd made it clear we have no abduction policy," the figure who had just walked into the clearing said aloud so as not to freak the young girl out. His voice was husky and scratchy from disuse.

"She wasn't cooperating, what did you expect me to do?" One of them said in a voice that sounded amused but you could not tell by looking at his face because it was covered by a deep hood.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe wait for me to get there?" The first said monotoned. "Or at least have Dove charmspeak her so she wouldn't freak out."

"Oops."

"Idiot," the first figure muttered as he started towards the girl.

As he moved, the girl started squirming back, her eyes wide.

"It is alright, my name is Ariston," the first figure said soothingly to the girl. "These idiots just do not know how to follow orders. I'm going to take you to a group of man hating women alright? They will help you more than we can." He took off the gag from around her mouth, slowly, so she would not freak out more than she already has.

"Sure you don't want me to do it?" Another tall, unknown figure asked, stepping behind Ariston.

"Yes, Phoenix, I am sure," Ariston said, still speaking softly. "They've seen me before. When they see me again, they'll think I work alone."

"What about her?" Phoenix asked.

"You won't say anything will you? Anything about us?" Ariston asked, this time talking to the girl. "You see, this group is kind of a secret and if Zeus found out, we'd all be dead," he continued. "Again."

"Zeus?"

Ariston turned to Phoenix. "You did not tell her?" He demanded.

Phoenix raised his hands in a signal of surrender. "Shooter was supposed to do it this time," he protested.

Ariston sighed. "Should have know better than to trust that idiot to do that," he turned back to the girl. "Yes, Zeus, the Greek god of the skies. The Greek gods are real, they're just not in Greece anymore. Lots has changed since they were last in Greece. They still go around, having kids with mortals though. That hasn't changed."

"Nothing about them has changed," Phoenix muttered settling down under a tree nearby.

"Shut up," Ariston said. "You are one of those kids, whose god's kid you are, I don't know. Not many of the gods have changed and you are not one of the ones who have."

"Why? And how do you know I'm a demigod?" The girl asked, curious. She was starting to warm up to him, it may have been the conversational tone he was using or the fact that he was explaining something about her life.

"You have the aura of a demigod, you have ADHD and dyslexia right?" He inquired then went on without waiting for her to answer, "Those are the normal traits of a demigod." Ariston tilted his hooded head. "You're what? Fifteen, almost Sixteen?" He asked. When she nodded, he continued, "You were supposed to be taken to a camp around twelve or thirteen and claimed by your parent once you got there. Only a few of the gods have been doing that consistently."

"Why?" She asked again.

"Because Mr. Savior of Olympus here made a deal with them for the gods to start claiming their kids," yet another figure called over form the other side of the clearing.

"Shooter," Artiston growled in warning, startling the girl.

"Savior of Olympus?" The girl asked, eyes wide.

"Not important," Ariston said sharply. "It wasn't me anyways, it was Phoenix."

"Don't you even think about being modest right now Ariston, I'm not in the mood," Phoenix said, stretching his arms to the side and behind his head.

"Anyway," Ariston said, untying the rest of her bindings. "I need you not to tell anyone about us okay? I kind of don't want to die again so soon."

"They will kill you if they hear about you?" the girl asked. "Again?"

Ariston nodded, but when he realized that she wouldn't be able to see him, he said, "Yes."

"How are you alive? Again?" The girl demanded.

"Hades and Chaos," was all he said to answer her question.

"Will I see you again?"

"I'll be taking you to the Hunters of Artemis, I have a feeling you won't want to go to Camp Half-Blood," Ariston said. "I don't know if you'll see me after that."

"Thank you." She said softly.

"What is your name?" Ariston asked, his voice still holding no emotion.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

Ariston shrugged, pulling out a small book. "I want your autograph, I like to keep a record of all the demigods I've saved over the years."

The girl looked from Ariston to Phoenix, slightly surprised at this response.

Phoenix shrugged. "Don't ask me, I've given up trying to understand his antics a long time ago," he told her.

The girl slowly accepted the book and the pen he offered her, still unsure. "Lilian Walker." She said as she wrote in the book.

"Thanks," Ariston said, taking the book back.