Family

Clarisse stared at Percy in dismay. Well, correction- she stared at where Percy was almost four hours ago. She still did not quite grasp the meaning of Percy's words. Percy had left Sam and Michael in charge of watching her so no Hermes campers would take advantage of her shock. The Stolls may have learned their lesson, but the rest of their siblings have yet to learn it.

Fortunately, she finally came around near dinner time. The perfect time to introduce the new leader of the camp to those who had not been there.

The announcement turned out fine, everyone was relieved to be rid of the power hungry demigods. The only problem was Clarisse. She was trying to protest. That was annoying because she knew Percy was not going to move in his decision yet she protested anyways. Eventually Michael managed to convince her of that and she shut up, saving Percy of a headache. Fortunately, no one else was against it and welcomed the change with cheers and a very large campfire.

As Percy started to leave to go to bed, he was stopped by Luke. "Where are you going, Percy?" He asked. "We're celebrating! Annabeth and Leif are finally gone!"

Percy smirked, Leo had obviously smuggled some skittles into the camp and Luke found them. That on top of the soda that was smuggled in, Luke was hyped up on sugar. "I think I'll pass," he told the hyper son of Hermes. "I'm still harbor I got angry feelings from earlier."

Luke shrugged. "Suit yourself," he said, taking another drink.

Percy shook his head. Luke got like this every single time there was a celebration of any kind and Percy always avoided them. Luke never stopped asking but Percy always answered with generally the same answer.

Percy left the camp fire, leaving the karaoke playing demigods to sing "Let it go" and made his way to his tent. One there, he looked around his room, he did not get much of a chance to look at it yet.

The bed stood off to the left, out of the way of the little sitting area that took up most of the room. A lamp was in between the bed and the nightstand and another was in between two armchairs in the sitting area.

The former demigod sighed as he plopped down on the bed, arms out and his wings in plain sight. His hair, which had grown longer, had flopped in his face as he fell on the bed and he made no motion to move it. He did not feel like doing anything, the stress of the war and being back in camp was tiring him out. Percy was exhausted. There was no way he was going to leave his tent until afternoon the next day.

Luke, you're in charge of training tomorrow, he mentally told him. Hopefully he wasn't too hyped up on sugar as to forget the next day.

With out any further thought, Percy went into the meditation state he always went into since he became a god to rest.

Almost immediately, his mind led his subconscious off of Earth and into the heavens. The stars seemed to rush at him, only to fly right past him. The image reminded him of the hyper speed in Star Wars. Suddenly it stopped and Percy was left staring at Chaos, sho was wearing a tuxedo and a galaxy bow tie next to a man with skin as dark as dark chocolate wearing black robes and armor. Percy would have said he was Hades if it were not for the pure white hair on top of his head. Also the fact that there were not tormented souls on his robes was a give away as well.

Percy stared at the man, he narrowed his eyes and said, "Who are you?"

Chaos opened his mouth as if to say something then closed it and shook his head instead. He put his head in his hands to hide his embarrassment.

"What?" Percy asked, looking from Chaos to the white haired man in confusion.

The white haired man laughed. "I am your grand father of course," he said with a questioning look at Chaos who shook his head.