Percy Jackson; the SHEILD Agent

Hey, I thought I might give you a sneak peak at what will be going on in "Percy Jackson; the SHIELD Agent" so here you go...

"Percy," Aphrodite started softly, "None of that was your fault. It all happened because of someone else. You tried to stop it, yes, but it was somebody else's fault. Nothing is your fault."

I though about it. Aphrodite and the others waiting patiently as I pondered. No one spoke as I looked into the flames, trying to think of something, something I could trace back to me. When I disappeared right before the trip to Alaska? No, that was Hera's fault. Falling into Tartarus? No, that was Arachne's fault. Gaea waking up? No, technically that was the monster's fault that I got that forsaken nose bleed.

Slowly, I came to the understanding that they were right. None of this was my fault.

Alright, what do want me to do?" I asked, smiling up at my family.

Zeus smiled, a real smile, not a forced one. "We want you to take charge of a secret agency called SHEILD, which stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division," he said.

"What?" Leo asked, his eyes had glazed over.

"Who came up with that?" Nico scoffed.

Everyone looked at Athena. "Some one just really wanted it to spell out shield," Hermes laughed.

I laughed inwardly at the sheepish expression on Athena's face.

Yeah, this just might work...

So what do you think guys? Should I give you the entire chapter? I have it all ready to go...