A Little Background Information

Many centuries ago, Apollo had gone to Artemis with a couple boys a couple years after she had created her own hunters, begging for help in creating his own elite group of hurt boys. It was made in secret, the twins decided to make sure that the group would be the last line of defense for Olympus should they ever fall too low. Since Apollo could not have the hunt be a part of his domain, he became a patron. Another was chosen to become the god of the hunt, someone who was well known to be fair, loyal, and respectful. All boys were required to have the upmost respect towards women and to swear off relationships while they are a part of the hunt.

The boys' job is to occasionally secretly follow Artemis' hunters to make sure that they were always safe. They also protected demigods from monsters they would not be able to handle in the mortal world.

Only Artemis, Chiron, Hermes, Hades and Hestia know about them. And that is how they were to always be. That is, until unfortunate circumstances forced them into the open...

My first fanfic. It was complete trash before I started going through it. It's not quite there yet but it will be.

There will be absolutely no romance in this series. Purely adventure. Loner Percy fic. If you don't like it, fine. Take your hate somewhere else.