Camp

Hey guys, would it be a good idea to continue this fanfic into four other books? I'm thinking about doing two more crossovers between this and Harry Potter, Avengers, Eragon and even How To Train Your Dragon. Tell me what you think!!

Enjoy

With nothing else to do, Ariston flashed back to Apollo's palace where his hunters were waiting. As he walked in, Ariston realized that the place they had been staying in for the last century still did not feel like home. Despite the many times he had acted like it was. They had never had the time to go out and find the perfect area for their base. They could not make it in the north because that is where Khione was based and Ariston did not want to meet her, considering the stories that Leo told of her. He could not make it in the south because it was too close to the Sea of Monsters for his liking. The areas in New York and California were off limits because of the demigod camps.

Many times Ariston wondered why they needed a base since the hunters of Artemis did not, they just moved around the country. Then he remembered the sheer number of the hunt, if they did what Artemis' group did then the discovery would have been much sooner than it was and it would not leave Ariston with the upper hand.

"We have to got to find our own place," he muttered.

It was just loud enough for Shizzle and Dove to hear.

"Maybe you can call in a favor from Chaos," Dove suggested.

That stopped Ariston short. He had not thought of that.

Dove, Ariston started, You are a genius. I am doing that the second we finish this.

Since everyone's hood was down except for Ariston's, he could see the smug look that Dove gave to Shizzle. Leo pouted and crossed his arms across his chest. Ariston smirked to himself; Leo had probably brought that up once or twice while talking to Dove instead of telling Ariston himself. Sam being Sam, he stole the idea and the opportunity to tell Ariston.

Alright, everyone, Airiston said, clapping his hands together for attention, There has been a change of plans, who ever was the team that was watching the area around Camp Half-Blood, he paused to calm his sudden beating heart, will switch with the elite team. The Olympians have asked for our help so our team will be going to that camp to train the demigods. The team that chose Camp Jupiter area is training them. Dismissed.

With that, Ariston spun on his heel and strode back inside the palace.

Phoenix caught up with Ariston just inside the doors. "You alright?" He asked.

All he got in response was a curt nod and a grunt.

"Hoods?" He asked next.

I could care less, Ariston answered. You all do what you want. I will be wearing one for when we first go there at least. I want to find out what they think of the great Percy Jackson now that he is dead.

"What are you doing now?" Luke asked, changing the subject.

Ariston glanced at his friend. He noticed that Luke does not like to talk of the death of the former Percy Jackson. It made him uncomfortable. To talk to Chaos about a base, he answered.

"Okay, I am going to pack, see you later," he patted his shoulder and moved down the hall.

Ariston made his way to his own room. Contacting Chaos will not work unless he is in absolute privacy. Not many people know about him and Chaos. Only his elite team and the gods present when he was brought back know about it.