35: Might As Well (Loren)

"Are you sure?" Harry asks, my hands on the hem of my own shirt as I prepare to practice the strip tease I've visualised in my head so many times. "We can take it slow."

"Oh, I definitely plan to take it slow..." I murmur as I lift my shirt to the top of my bra, wedging it under my armpits as I expose my tummy and covered tits to my newly minted boyfriend. His eyes glaze over, and my skin tingles in anticipation of his touch.

With wonder on his face, Harry reaches out with both hands, his fingers hovering at my waist until he spreads his hands, his thumbs spanning across my stomach, framing my belly button. The skin ripples where he touches it, and the feet of a thousand centipedes tiptoe across my bare flesh.

"Fuck, Lor," he sighs, and I agree with the sentiment as his breath sears my skin. "Kiss me."

"Happy to oblige," I smile with what I think is my most seductive look, wrapping my fingers in the curls that have started to form at the base of his neck as I rise above him and lower my face to his. My fingers twirl in his strands of hair, drawing a moan from me as his mouth opens under mine. He tastes of sushi and gin and that essence that is pure Harry. Fuck. We've had a dozen snogging sessions over the last month plus, and I'm always surprised by how much I adore his taste. His tongue slides alongside mine, and I suckle it in my mouth.

If I could figure out how to bottle his taste in a gin, I'd be a billionaire in no time.

Harry's hands have snuck around to my back, his fingers fumbling at the catch on my bra. As the clasps are released, he slides his hands around to the front, cupping my breasts in his hands, kneading them like the bread he used to sell at Mandeville.

As his fingers pinch my nipples, I growl into his mouth. It feels like a lifetime since I've been touched by another human being in this way, and my entire body purrs with electricity. Fuck. Never have I ever wanted another living soul this much.

"Take it off, Freak," he groans as he releases us both so we can breathe. Without waiting for assistance from me, Harry draws the shirt over my head, tossing it to the side as he repeats the gesture with my bra, freeing my arms and tits simultaneously. Almost instantly, his mouth is attached to my right breast, his tongue energetically suckling on my nipple while he plays with my left nipple by pinching it between his fingers.

Holy fuck! My head falls backwards of its own accord, and I release a primal snarl at the ceiling.

"Bed," I plead. Harry raises his head, his eyes cloudy as he struggles to focus on me, and I repeat the single word, my voice barely a croak.

Shaking his head as if to clear it of cobwebs, Harry wraps one hand under my bum while wrapping the other behind my back. As he stands, I tightly grip his waist with my legs so that we're attached in almost the best possible way. If only there weren't clothes between certain parts of us...

Walking towards the bedroom, he takes a break in the hallway, pushing me against the wall as he lowers his head to my left nipple, using his teeth to gently bite there, and I sigh. Fuck. Without thought or concern, I grasp the shirt at his back and attempt to yank it from his body, but with our positioning, it's impossible. The fire in my pussy for him to be inside me can only be rivalled by that of a thousand forests burning bright.

Harry grunts, releasing my nipple. "Bed," he pants, once again moving in that direction.

"I believe I already said that," I giggle.

"Hush," he teases, lightly nipping at my lips before he buries his face in my shoulder.

"Not a chance, stud muffin. You're going to want to hear me scream your name."