Seven

"Why isn't his back turned to the rest of them?" Griffin asked as he studied Kendall. The boys were lined up in the rehearsal room, Kendall standing there with a cheeky grin.

"Because he won't do as I say!"

"Which means he's the bad boy. Nothing else needed." Kamaria pushed, Griffin humming.

"And I don't turn my back on my friends." Kendall added on.

"That's good, I respect that. But I said I wanted bad." Griffin said, stepping forward. Kamaria groaned and smacked her head as the rest of the the boys started acting again. They stopped after Carlos broke another board on his head and fell down again.

Yes, I know Griffin has a daughter.

"A bad boy is someone parents would never let their daughters date." Griffin said, placing a hand on Kamaria's shoulder as he looked over the rest of them. "And I would let my daughter date any one of these boys, which is bad."

"Hand." Griffin removed his hand from her, turning to Gustavo.

"Do something about this or I will. Oh wait, I already did." Griffin said, smiling at them. "Say hello to Wayne-Wayne!"

"He looks dumb."

"Kami."

"If people can't handle the truth then that's on them, not me." Kamaria said with a shrug as Wayne-Wayne walked into the room, going over to help Carlos up.

"Yo, yo! I'm Wayne-Wayne, from the mean streets of Detroit! I'm bad-bad as my bling-bling and it's rapping grooves I exploit!" He said, finishing off with the same pose Logan had done earlier.

"Would you let Kami date him?" Kendall asked with a snicker, Kamaria scrunching her nose.

"...no." Griffin answered, not sure if he was saying no for Wayne-Wayne's safety or not. He turned to Gustavo. "Give him the contract."

One of the team workers tossed a heavy contract at the man, Griffin putting his arm around WW.

"Isn't he bad?"

"Bad." Kelly and Kamaria said in a negative tone, Kelly stumbling over her words as she tried to correct herself. Gustavo held up a hand, which made her stop talking.

"Wayne-Wayne, blow it up." They fist bumped, Kamaria muttering to Logan in Spanish as she helped Carlos stand on his feet correctly.

"Later-later, Griff-Griff."

"Ya no me gusta."

"Dale una oportunidad." Logan mumbled back as Griffin and his team left. James held his hand out with a friendly smile.

"Yo, Wayne-Wayne! I'm-" WW slapped his hand down, Logan mumbling a 'never mind then' under his breath.

"Wasting your time-time." Kamaria made her way over to James, shoving WW back. He ignored that, a smirk taking over his face as he looked her up and down. The boys all glared at him as she sanitized James's hand. "The Wayne-Wayne express is leavin the station, so you fools either step on or step off. Wayne-Wayne, out-out."

Logan shoved his arm away when he went to put it around Kamaria, the girl turning and glaring at the boy.

"Hot-hot."

"Leave." She ground out, the boy holding his hands up with a laugh as he left.

"We don't like him." They group chorused, turning towards Gustavo.

"Yes! You do! You all do!" Gustavo said as he pointed at them individually. "He's the bad boy, and he's staying at Palm Woods."

"Hey, any consequences are not my fault." Kamaria said as she held her hands up, Kendall grabbing one and pulling her over to him.