Number After Eleven

"Kami, relaaaax for once. Breaking a few rules isn't gonna kill you." Kendall said when Kamaria ushered them out of the media room, grabbing her hand and twirling her around when she went to clean the mess they made. "Have fun and stop worrying."

"If I don't worry you guys would be in trouble." She said, a little chuckle escaping as Kendall twirled them to dance to a random song in his head. "This is gonna end badly..."

"Take chances, make mistakes." He shrugged, twirling her around again as they danced towards the living room. The rest of the boys were now standing in front of the locked up fridge, staring at it. "You'll have more fun this way."

"I'm gonna regret this." Kamaria sighed as they came to a stop, facing the fridge. "But....what is in that?"

"I bet he keeps his heart in there." James said.

"Or his victims." Logan added.

"Or food." Carlos was hungry.

"But we will never find out. Because we're leaving it alone." Kamaria said, Kendall sighing. It was gonna be an effort, but they'd roped Kamaria into worse plans before.

"Yeah, but there's only one way to find out." Kendall said as he swung an arm around her, Kamaria sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Woah woah, are you crazy?" Logan stepped up, blocking Kendall from going to the fridge. "Don't you remember mansion sitting rule number two?"

"Rule number two, help yourselves to anything in the living room fridge."

"That was not it!" Logan and Kamaria said, their friends grinning at them.

"Yes it was."

"Step aside, my uncle was a locksmith." Carlos said as he moved Logan out of the way, Kamaria's jaw dropping. Her second oldest brother was actually a locksmith, his uncle....not a professional one. "Just place your hands between the cylinder and central housing....and then hIT IT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER!"

"GARCIA!" Kamaria shouted when Carlos raised the weapon he magically pulled out, the boy's entire body locking up instantly. She snapped her fingers and all the boys lined up, Kamaria huffing as she looked them over. "No breaking things."

"But, Mom." Three out of the four of them whined, Kamaria rolling her eyes. She didn't bother to ask Kendall for help, seeing as he was already on their side. "We just wanna see."

"Bobby pin." James grinned as he produced the product from his pocket, the boys crowding around Kamaria as she picked the lock. On more than one occasion her third older brother had managed to lock himself out of many things. Their house, his car, in a closet.

The lock fell down quickly, the boys crowding around the fridge and pulling it open together.

"Pudding!"

"In the trash bag!" Kamaria snapped when Carlos went to toss an empty pudding cup behind him, the boy nodding as if she reminded him of something important. Logan tossed his cup into the bag, the boys cheering as Kamaria tied the bag and went to get another one.

"NO NO NO!" She leaned against the kitchen counter with her head in her hands, wondering if it would really be okay to ditch them and hang with Jo and Camille.

"Gustavo's gonna kill us! And we're only eighty years old!" James yelled as Kamaria slowly made her way around the couch.

"I'm gonna regre- dios mios." She sucked in a breath when she opened her eyes, seeing a pudding stain on the couch.

"We-we can take care of it!" James declared when she went to get stuff to clean it, pushing her to sit on a chair. "We've got it! Logan!"

"Right, um..." Logan started pacing in front of them, trying to come up with something. "Gustavo has a cat, right? And cat litter's main ingredient is bentonite, which, as we all know, is a natural absorbent."

Logan smiled proudly at his knowledge, Kendall coming up with a plan.

"Carlos, get the cat litter. James, open the door to air out the smell. Kami, go into the media room so you don't puke. Move!" He ordered, Kamaria shrugging as she made her way to the media room and closed the door.

"This'll do." She sighed and yawned, grabbing a pillow to cuddle with as she laid down for a nap.

"I'm here!" Carlos yelled as he ran into the room with the litter box, handing it to Logan to pour on the stain. After covering the stain, he stepped back with his friends.

"Okay, now we just relax and wait." He said. A pink, hairless cat jumped on the couch, which made the boys jump and scream in fear. "Woah! What is that?!"

"It must be his cat."

"That's a cat?" Carlos asked in disbelief. It looked a little more like an oversized rat to him.

"Just get him off before he-" James was cut off when the cat decided to use the bathroom right on the couch, the boys groaning.

"Marks his territory..." They said in unison.

"Get him off the couch!" Kendall yelled. He was not going to be the one to go to Kamaria for help, especially after he told her to relax. Carlos went forward, grabbing the cat and lifting him up. Monty made a sound, startling the boy into flinging him out the open door.

"Uh oh...." Okay, he might go and ask Kamaria for help.

"That was rule number four." Logan defeatedly mumbled, sitting on the side table. He pressed some button, a disco ball dropping down and scaring all of them as music played.

"Rule number five! If we break anything we're fired!" James yelled over the music, not helping the panic at all.

"Everybody just calm down!" Think Ken, what would Kamaria do? ....beat our asses. "All we gotta do is find the cat, get rid of the stain, and raise the disco ball! We can do this! Together!"

A few minutes later...

Lights were flashing, the smoke alarm going off, Logan was descending into madness.

Kendall was putting a fire out in a trash can.

Logan had no luck with finding the cat.

And James broke the statue.

"Well, at least this can't get worse." Kendall sighed as he set down the fire extinguisher, Carlos running in with a panicked look.

"The alligator's loose!"

"What? Why is- why is there an alligator?" Logan squeaked out, his eyes rolling as he collapsed in front of his friends.

"Get Logan!" Kendall said as they all lifted him up, carrying him upstairs and to the media room.

"Woah, we're gonna wake her up?" James hissed in a whisper, Kendall scoffing.

"Of course not. We've got this."