Thirteen

"How did an alligator get here?" Kendall asked as he and Carlos stood on a ladder, James and an awake Logan leaning over the railing to watch them. They were holding out a broom, a raw steak dangling off the handle as they lured the gator towards the bathroom.

"I opened the back door to let the smoke out, and it crawled in from Gustavo's moat." Carlos explained, his friends blinking.

"His moat?" They chorused in disbelief.

"Nice gator." Kendall cooed, getting back on track as he moved the broom slowly towards the bathroom. "Follow the meat."

He threw the broom into the bathroom, shouting a 'go!' as the gator went in after it. James and Logan jumped down and closed the door, trapping the gator inside. They sighed in relief, sitting on the stairs.

"Now, just to find Gustavo's freaky bald cat so he doesn't kill us." Kendall sighed.

"Call the FBI!" James shouted, his friends giving him weird looks.

"For a missing cat?" Logan asked for clarification, sighing when he nodded. "The FBI only deals with serious crimes."

"Oh, that explains a lot." James mumbled before pointing an accusing finger at them. "But I know one of you used my Cuda Massive Hold!"

"Focus!" Kendall snapped, glancing up the steps before lowering his voice. "There's only three possible places that cat could be. One, he's roaming the neighborhood."

"It's a big neighborhood." Logan mumbled.

"Two, he's hiding up a tree."

"With lots of trees." The gator suddenly burped in the bathroom, letting them know that it had finished the steak.

"And that would be three." They groaned at the possibility of the cat being eaten.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Ooh! I have an idea!"

"You can't shave a cat!" Logan yelled as they stood in the living room, an orange cat staring back at them.

"No? Oh, would you rather tell Gustavo we lost his and have him replace us and destroy my dreams?!" James asked him, Kendall rolling his eyes and turning to Carlos.

"Where did you get a cat?"

"I know a guy." Carlos said with a smile, Kendall shaking his head as he turned to his arguing friends.

"Quiet! Hold him steady!" He ordered, turning on the razor as his friends grabbed the cat. Logan closed his eyes and looked away, not wanting to witness what was going to happen. Just as he was going to make contact, the cat attacked.

"Where are you going?" The cat completely destroyed the living room, managing to spray paint 'cats rule!' on the wall as the boys watched with torn clothes and scratched faces. Kendall sighed as he made his way towards the stairs, Carlos being the one to question him.

"To do what I should've done in the first place. Let Kami worry." He said, making his way to the media room.

"Yup, you and Jen just come over and help me out. Thank you, Mama. See you soon." Kamaria hung up the phone with a sigh, turning to Kendall as he stood there with a dropped jaw. "I woke up when you guys were locking the alligator in the bathroom. Let's see the damage."

He said nothing, letting her lead the way downstairs and towards the absolute mess. Kamaria took a deep breath, her eyes bouncing over everything before finally settling on the boys.

"And to think this all started with a pudding spill." She sighed, walking over to the door just as the bell rang.

"Mom! Here's the sitch-"