Eight

"Close your eyes, I don't wanna mess up." Kamaria was helping Kendall dress up as a bad boy, the teen smiling as he did what she said.

"Would a guy like him ever have a chance with you?" Kendall asked as he opened his eyes, Kamaria huffing and looking down at him.

"Not in any lifetime I could see." She made him close his eyes again, finishing up the liner. "Now you can open your eyes."

Now or never, Ken. ....what if I choose never? Kendall took a deep breath, leaning forward and planting a kiss on Kamaria's lips. Her jaw dropped when he pulled away, body heating as she tried to find something to say.

"Oh my god, is thee Kamaria Williams speechless?" He teased as he stood up, Kamaria swatting his arm as she turned to put everything away.

"A-a warning would've been nice! I- what if my lips were chapped? Or if my breath stinks?" Kamaria gasped, turning to Kendall with wide eyes. "Oh my god, does my breath stink? I need gum!"

"No, you're fine, Kami." Kendall laughed a little, grabbing her hand to stop her from going into her bag. He pressed a kiss to the back of it, watching her face flush as she adverted her eyes. "Thank you."

She nodded, squeaking when he pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her cheek. He chuckled at how warm it was, Kamaria quickly leaving the room and sneaking into the rehearsal room.

"Did you run around the building or something?" Kelly whispered to her, Kamaria pulling her hoodie on to hide her face.

"No!" She whispered back, Kendall strolling into the room. He posed, arms crossed as he sent a wink at Kamaria. "Oh my god I think I'm gonna explode."

"Oh, you two are just so dang cute." Kelly quietly squealed, Kamaria burying her face deeper into the hoodie.

"Ooh! It's a bad boy off!" The boys cheered from inside the booth, Griffin looking between Kendall and Wayne.

"A bad boy off? That sounds interesting. Doesn't that sound interesting?"

"You know, one thing I know about bad boys is," Kendall grabbed a mic stand, holding it like a bat, "they like breaking stuff."

He swung, hitting one of the records on the wall. The glass shattered and it fell as he turned to them with a smirk. Gustavo screamed from inside of the booth, the group coming out.

"What was that?! You smashed one of my Platinum Records!"

"Oh, yeah?" Wayne asked as he took the stand from Kendall, smashing three more as Gustavo screamed.

"Oooh! Round one of the bad boy off goes to Wayne-Wayne! Someone ring a bell." Griffin said as his assistant rang a bell.

"First, where the hell did that come from?" Kamaria had calmed her racing heart down, pushing her hood down. "Second, he literally copied Kendall. There's literally no originality in that."

"Bad boys don't have to be original, just bad." Griffin said as he pat her shoulder.

"Hand."

"Right. What's next?" They each got into the recording booth to rap, Wayne going first.

"Said I'm Wayne-Wayne on this mic-mic, I'm badder than bad! Said the City is Ours, we're gonna take it like we're mad." Kendall ran in, knocking him down to start.

"Eh, your rhymes are weak, mine fit like a glove. Gustavo's got a face only a mother could love." Kamaria laughed at that as Gustavo screamed, Kelly holding him back from attacking again.

"Round two goes to Kendall! I can't wait for round three." Griffin said, the boys and Kamaria fist bumping.

They were stood outside of Gustavo's office, crashing and other loud noises startling them.

"He locked it." Kelly said when Gustavo went to open the door, the man mocking her as he fished his keys out of his pocket. He opened the door, sparks and smoke being seen. The room was completely trashed, Gustavo running in and screaming as Kendall waltzed out. He tossed his sledgehammer back into the room, holding his arms out before posing again.

"He destroyed my office! My music awards!" Gustavo cried as he ran out of the room. "And he used my drawer as a bathroom!"

"Bad boys go when they want, where they want." Kendall said as he popped his collar, leaving his friends stunned.

"That's a new one." Griffin muttered to Logan. "Original and very, very bad."

"I'm the bad boy! Me!" Wayne whined as he ran in front of the trashed office, wanting to reason with Griffin.

"Dude....he went in his desk." Carlos winced, wanting him to give up already.

"I'll show you! And I'll show you!" He pointed at Carlos and Kendall. "And I'll show all of you! I'll...I'll..."

He turned and kicked his leg straight up, nailing Griffin in his balls and sending him to the floor with a groan. The boys winced at that, Kamaria gasping and covering her mouth. Griffin motioned towards Wayne-Wayne, his assistants grabbing him.

"Too far?" Griffin jumped up and straightened his tie.

"You're right, Wayne-Wayne. Big Time Rush should only be four."

"You can't fire me! You know why?" Wayne protested. "Cause I have a contract! You have to put me in a band!"

"Heard that? A band." Kamaria said with a grin, crossing her arms and standing next to Griffin.

"Not this one. They already have a bad boy." Griffin said as he nodded at Kendall, who pointed at himself in victory. Wayne whined as he was dragged to the side.

"But I don't wanna wear these clothes all the time. And I won't turn my back on my friends." Kendall said, Griffin nodding as he stepped forward.

"Fine. And, you can still date my daughter." Griffin said as he pushed Kamaria towards Kendall, the girl pulling her hoodie over her face. "But, I want you no where near my desk. Griff-Griff out."

They fist bumped, leaving as his team dragged the whining Wayne out of the building.

"You!" Gustavo said as he turned on Kendall, smirking. "Good job."

"Wha- but he- he dest-" Kelly was left out of the loop because she couldn't lie very well, so she was very confused.

"I teamed up with the hockey heads 'cause they do have good plans." Gustavo said, the boys shrugging.

"I was here the whole time. When did you plan this?" The boys pulled put their lyric sheets, which had specifically told them to leave Kelly out of the plan. "'Not Kelly?' Hey! I could've helped! I'm a part of this team too, you know."

"Yes you are. But you're a horrible faker/liar/actress." Gustavo told her, everyone mumbling in agreement. Kelly pretended to cry, everyone waiting for her to stop.

"Yeah, you're right." Kelly said as she dropped the act, everyone cheering at their win.

"I've waited forever to kiss you and now you want me to stop?" Kendall huffed as he pulled away from her, Kamaria dramatically gasping. They were in her apartment, Kendall hovering above her as she laid back on her bed. "Dramatic."

"My lungs need air, babes. One of us is the athlete here, and it ain't me." Kamaria panted, Kendall rolling his eyes as he went back down to kiss her again. Her eyes slipped closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Kendall swiping his tongue across her bottom lip before delving in.

"Oh for fucks sake." He swore when his phone rang, flopping on the bed next to Kamaria as he answered it. "Yes, James?.....where else would I be?.....then don't ask dumb questions."

"Be nice." Kamaria said as she smacked his chest, Kendall flicking her nose.

"No, idiot. I'm not taking a late night swim."