Eleven

I thought I published this 😭 my bad guys

"Oh, Kendall's definitely joining in, but not for Jo." Camille scoffed. They were in Jo's apartment to help her unpack, Kamaria shaking her head. "Face it, he confessed to you, he's kissed you, and now he's jealous because he thinks you have a crush on Jo!"

"Or maybe he just-"

"If you say something stupid I'm gonna strangle you." Kamaria closed her mouth when Jo held up one of her sweaters, all three of them pausing when a guitar sounded. Jo went out on her balcony to see what was going on, smiling when she saw that Logan was singing to her. "Aw."

"Oh god." Kamaria said as she came up beside her, wincing when Carlos shoved him out of the way and continued on the next line of the song. Kendall simply pushed Carlos face first into the ground, looking up at Kamaria as he sang the next part. "My heart is doing somersaults right now."

"Aw, you're so adorable." Jo cooed when she saw Kamaria trying to hide her smile, the girl's face lighting up again.

"I've blushed way too many times in the last few days for this to be fair." She pouted as they sped up the song, Logan and Carlos trying to get Jo's attention. "Huh, so that's why it sounded weird."

They started fighting, Jo sighing as she grabbed her railing.

"Hey, guys! Great song!" She called down, making the two boys stop fighting. "But you should probably know that I have a boyfriend on his way here."

"What?!" Carlos and Logan shouted, Kendall sighing in relief.

"But we can still be friends, right?" She called out hopefully, looking over at the three of them.

"Totally." Kendall called up, the boys mumbling in agreement. "We can all be friends!"

"You done being jealous, Ken?" Kamaria asked as Jo and Camille walked back inside, the boy scoffing and kicking the ground.

"I wasn't jealous! I was just..." He trailed off, being saved by Gustavo yelling. They turned and saw Gustavo, Freight Train, Katie on Freight Train's shoulders, and Jennifer walking over with ice cream.

"I know what this song is!" Gustavo yelled as Freight Train put Katie down. "It's not a slow love song! It's a fast love song!"

Jo and Camille joined Kamaria on the balcony again, watching the scene with a laugh. Gustavo had tried to jump into Freight Train's arms and he hadn't caught him, which resulted to him being on the ground as the boys tried to help him up.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend."

"Eh, we made the plan together. He should be here in an hour or two." Jo said when she looked at her phone, Camille nodding.

"I still have dibs on Logan." She hissed, Kamaria rolling her eyes.

"Then grow a pair and actually talk to him."

"Are we not gonna talk about you being jealous of Jo?" Kamaria asked as Kendall massaged her back, the boy humming and shaking his head. "Really? Because you looked like you hated her."

"I could never hate. I may have disliked her, but she's cool." He mumbled, a little embarrassed about how he handled the situation. Kamaria laughed a bit, turning her head to the side to look at him (they were at the boys apartment in the living room).

"Were you afraid I'd choose her over you?"

"Can we not talk about this?" He mumbled, his cheeks flushing. Kamaria hummed, her eyes slipping closed. Kendall smiled a bit, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Go to sleep."