Fifteen

"If you two don't stop arguing about that damn deserted island, I'm going to ship you to one." Logan and Carlos immediately shut up. There was a time she threatened to send a guy to Alaska for bothering her in school. Let's just say, they never heard from him again.

"Dogs, heel! We need a great picture before Pop Tiger Magazine gets here in two hours." Gustavo snapped. "Now look into the camera and think of something funny."

"Like that?" Kendall asked as he pointed towards the side. Marcos was bent over doing something, the fog machine on and making it look like he was farting fog. The boys started laughing, Carlos wrapping his arms around Kendall and James as Kendall had a hand on Logan's shoulder. Kamaria took a picture on her phone.

"Take the picture now before something goes wrong!" Gustavo snapped, Marcos standing and turning to look at them in confusion.

"What could go wrong? I am Marcos!"

"Oh, you don't know these boys." Kamaria said with a chuckle, taking another picture of them as they made faces at her camera.

"So snap the picture now." Kelly rushed him once they started laughing again. Marcos shrugged and went over to the stand, ready to snap the picture.

"Freeze!"

"And there's the wrong." Kamaria sighed as they all turned to look at the officers.

"Gustavo Rocque, you failed to report to your court-ordered community service." The male officer said as they walked over and grabbed his arms, Gustavo nervously laughing and looking between the two of them.

"Officers, I- I don't know what you're talking about!"

"I'm talking about you destroying Matthew McConaughey's mailbox with," the female officer pointed at Kelly, Kamaria gasping in shock, "her."

"Kelly!"

"He made me be the lookout!" Kelly said as she panicked, pointing at Gustavo.

"Hey, I'm the victim here!" Gustavo yelled as they were being dragged out. "He plays the bongos till three in the morning!"

"Let's go."

"This...is the beginning of something going very wrong." Kamaria sighed as they were dragged out of the room.

"Drama!" Marcos sung, playing the music again. He picked up another stuffed puppy, Kamaria glancing down at the one she had.

"I'm keeping you." She mumbled.

"Great news, I'm in charge!" Griffin announced as he walked in the room, two assistants following after him. The boys went back to their positions, Marcos humming as he went back to the camera.

"All I have to do is press this button and-"

"Wait!" Griffin interjected, tapping his chin as he squinted his eyes at the boys. "This isn't bad...but...change everything! We need something bolder, something nobody's ever seen before."

"This is horrible." Kamaria scrunched her nose as she looked over the guys outfits. She could understand some fitted spacesuits since the backdrop was space themed, but Griffin had them dressed in Matadors outfits instead.

"Space Matadors." Griffin ignored her and grinned, the boys staring blankly at him.

"I love it!" Marcos practically squealed, Kamaria making a face as she looked between her friends and the adults.

"Yeah, sure. Let's not listen to the teenage girl." She mumbled.

"He's right." Logan said as he motioned to Griffin.