Chapter 34 : Life Itself Is A Drama

Cain instantly snapped his head in shock to look at Xu Ming with his eyes wide open, his jaw almost dropped to the ground at this unbelievable news.

He could understand every single word but how come when he put them together, it became something utterly ridiculous?

Has his Chinese always been this bad?

At the end of the day, Cain could only open, then closed his mouth and repeated the actions once again without being able to say anything for a long time.

In the meantime, seeing that Cain was shocked stupid, Xu Ming nonchalantly added to prove that the former did not hear it wrongly,’’ Old Master and me aren’t related.’’

"Oh. My. God!"

Never in his wildest dream would Cain think that Xu Ming was not the biological son of the Old Master since after all the latter treated the former as his heir to the gang and even gave up all power to him not long ago.

However, it also kind of makes sense since they did not look alike at a–

Wait a goddamn minute!

Old Ming was not Old Master’s biological son but he looked like his mother…

Cain: ⊙_☉

Seeing that Cain finally realized the crux of the matter Xu Ming disdainfully scoffed,’’ Took you long enough to figure out.’’

Hearing Xu Ming’s mocking words which were a confirmation of his guess, Cain instantly blurted out loud,’’ So your mother let the Old Master wear a green hat?!’’

Hearing Cain used this kind of expression, Xu Ming for the first time gave him a praising look,’’ Look like your Chinese improves a lot while I was away.’’

Receiving a rare compliment from this prick, Cain dismissively waved his hand with a smug face,’’ Of course! I can’t fall behin– Wait, don’t change the topic! Answer me! When did he find out and who is your biological father then?”

The moment Xu Ming decided to talk about the past, he was already prepared to be bombarded by Cain’s questions but knowing and experiencing were two different things.

This guy is as annoying as a fly.

Despite how much unwilling Xu Ming was in talking, he still nevertheless responded,’’ On my 30th birthday.’’

Xu Ming, however, momentarily pause once it came to the second question before continuing in a low voice,’’ I’m my mother and her former lover’s son.’’

As a close friend, Cain did know a bit about Xu Ming’s parents’ history but he never suspected that the Old Master got tricked to raise another man’s son for all these years.

Of course, what Cain knew was only the tip of the iceberg so it still fell to Xu Ming in the end to retell the whole thing.

The story started when Xu Ming’s mother took a vacation with her friends to R country and by sheer coincidence, she met with the Old Master who was on a business trip.

Perhaps because she was an oriental beauty so she stood out from the crowd to the point that even the Old Master immediately took notice of her.

Just by looking at Xu Ming’s real appearance, one would know that his mother was a rare beauty that even the stoic Old Master fell in love at first sight with her.

As decisive as he was, Xu Ming’s mother’s information was immediately put on his table the very next day.

Her background was clean except that she already had a lover.