Chapter 18 : Family Trip (2)

While the Xu family was leaving for their trip, another event was currently taking place in Chen Xin’s company.

Chen Xin looked on impatiently at Su Yunmo who was blocking her way in front of her company.

Seeing this kind of getup and thick makeup, she couldn’t help but be reminded of the first time that she met Su Ming.

At that time, Su Ming was more or less look like this dumb woman.

Not knowing that she got labeled as a dumb woman by the person in front of her, Su Yunmo confidently spoke up,’’Ms. Chen, I would like a minute to talk to you!’’

She then saw that haughty young miss glanced at her wristwatch with an impatient expression. She thought that the other wanted to refuse her by making excuses about having no time when in the next second the woman faintly said,’’Go ahead. You have 1 minute-No 58 seconds.’’

Hearing this, Su Yunmo foolishly blurted out,’’What?’’

Instead of answering, Chen Xi continued to count,’’55 seconds.’'

Knowing that she was not kidding with her, Su Yunmo hurriedly told her business in coming here,’’I will help you kick Su Ming out of the Xu family!’’

Only at this did Chen Xin lifted her face to look at her. She then revealed a smile,’’Oh, do tell.’’

Su Yunmo coldly sneered once she heard this.

Humph! What goddess? What ideal lover? This is just a dumbstruck fool!

Nevertheless, she quickly replied in case Chen Xin suddenly changed her mind.

‘’I have pictures of her partying with men in the past. You can use these to blackmail her or directly publish them to ruin her reputation and in return, Xu Qin will definitely divorce her.’’

Su Yunmo then took out a few pictures for her to see. Chen Xin gave a cursory glance toward those pictures then she raised her brows in amusement.

In every picture, Su Ming was having ambiguous interactions with different men. But looking at the angle, they seemed to be secretly taken.

She doubted that this woman gave her photoshopped pictures since the consequence of tricking her with fake pictures was not small.

Therefore, this woman actually staged her sister and intentionally captured these disturbing photos.

Meanwhile, Su Yunmo thought that she finally got the deal with Chen Xin so she hurriedly took back those pictures to put in her purse like they were something important before smugly demanded,’’I will give them to you when you accept my condition.’'

‘’Speak.’’

No longer hesitating, Su Yunmo said with hatred filled in her eyes,’’Fire that woman, Hong Ming. Make sure that she is no longer be able to stay in the entertainment industry!’’

After saying these words in one breath, Su Yunmo was expectantly waiting for the other’s affirmative answer when in the next second she got doused with cold water due to Chen Xin’s words.

‘’Done? I wasted my time much more than I expected.’’

‘’What do you mean by this? Didn’t you agree with-‘’

Chen Xin coldly cut in,’’I never said that I agree. This is her problem, not mine so go to her. Unlike you who only have a big chest but bean-sized brain, my IQ hasn’t hit rock bottom yet so don’t lump me together with the like of you.’’

After a brief interval of pausing, Chen Xin continued,’’Seem like idiocy is an infectious disease after all. After Su Ming forgot about the two of you, she finally became a normal human being.’’