Chapter 7 : Unexpected Crisis

Xu Qin looked up from the document to Xu Lin who was leisurely munching on her cookie in his office.

This monkey suddenly dropped by his company and has already been staying like that for one hour.

"Why are you here?"

Xu Lin lifted her face to look at him then seriously said(still munching on her cookie),"Qin ge, what do you think of sister-in-law?'' She paused for a bit then added,''I mean the current her."

Xu Qin simply raised an eyebrow then casually said,"Nothing in particular."

"Oh, so her impression actually got improved in your head, huh."

Xu Qin glanced over,"Why do you say so?"

"Don't you know what kind of face did you make in the past whenever 'Xu Ming' was mentioned?"

"Annoyed, Disgusted, were written all over your face. This time though, you don't seem to be rejected of her like before."

Xu Qin didn't deny or agree with her words, he merely went back to do his work.

Seeing this, Xu Lin put out another card,"Let me tell you something that I found out. Sister-in-law didn't leave partly because of Xiao Mei."

Hearing this, Xu Qin did not agree with her so he nonchalantly spoke while flipping through the documents in his hand,"I have already tested her for a few times but she resolutely decided to leave Mei'er."

Xu Lin didn't deny his words but instead nodded her head in agreement,"Yup, that's what she wants to do but when it comes down to the action, she can't bring herself to do it."

Even though Xu Qin heard her words loud and clear, he still continued to do his work seemingly look like he didn't take what she said to his heart at all but Xu Lin was careless about his attitude.

For her, she didn't really have that deep resentment toward her sister-in-law so she could change her attitude easily but as for her brother...

How do you expect to like someone whom you have hated for 5 years?

Simply ridiculous.

She knew that it is ridiculous but she still insists on keeping her sister-in-law here was only because she just had a hunch that it will be a huge loss for her big brother if he were to let go of the current Xu Ming.

****

Xu Ming hung up the phone then gave a light sigh.

Unexpectedly, there seemed to be some problems with the wires so it would take a few more days to fix them.

Maybe he should stay in a hotel for a while then went to deal with the Su family without alerting the media about the divorce.

The longer he stays in this house, the more he gets tangled with them.

As for Xu Lin, he knew that her true motive was to only want him to be her model so in the worst case scenario he would just give in to her to end this matter.

As for Xu Mei...

She would forget him in the passage of time...

Since he, too was like that.

Glancing at his wristwatch, he got up to grab his coat then went out.

When he was about to get into the car, Madame Xu suddenly emerged from the garden but beside glancing at him for a bit she didn't berate him like usual and simply walked away.

Xu Ming slowly raised his brows at her weird behavior but didn't question her anything and directly got in the car.

''Mei, why are you so happy today?''