Chapter 15: Family outing

It was no use in hiding who the caller was since everyone has already seen the word ‘Qin’ on the screen when he lowered his phone.

A while ago when he was scrolling down the screen, he actually renamed Xu Qin to Qin in case someone accidentally saw his contact number and thought that it was strange for him to save his full name.

Calm and collected, Xu Ming answered the call,’’Not busy?’’

‘’Today’s meeting ended earlier than usual. What’s the problem?’’

Glancing at the others who were signaling for him to put on the speaker, Xu Ming unhurriedly said,’’I’m outside with mother and I suddenly want to hear your voice.’’

Xu Ming tried his best to give him hints without letting others knew and he believed that Xu Qin would understand his underlying meanings.

On the other hand, Xu Qin was so startled with his last words that he almost tripped and fell flat to the ground.

He looked at the phone in disbelief, simply couldn't believe that Xu Ming was the one who said this. However, it was simply due to this fact that he began to seriously think about his words and quickly arrived at a conclusion.

He quickly responded but in a gentler tone,’’Was it fun outside?’’

Hearing this, Xu Ming figured that Xu Qin finally got what he meant so he directly turned on the speaker for others to hear.

‘’Mm. Mother is meeting her friends and I got to meet a lot of girls around my age too.’’

Hearing this Xu Qin's conjecture was confirmed so his voice suddenly turned distressed,’’Are you coping fine? You have always been staying in the house and rarely talk with others…’’

Xu Ming, on the other hand, raised an eyebrow,‘’What are you talking about? I always talk with you on the bed.’’

Xu Qin,’’……’’

Everyone,’’……’’

‘’When will you come back?’’Asked Xu Ming.

Xu Qin came back to his senses and quickly resumed his act,’’I will go as early as possible!’’

Xu Ming slightly nodded his head then threw out another bunch of dog food,’’Since you are tired, I will be on top today.’’

Xu Qin's face suddenly felt a bit hot,’’……Okay.’’

Everyone’s face went flush red once they heard that the aloof president Xu actually this obedient! Good thing, they were in the private room or else they wouldn’t know what to do if president Xu was to find out that they overheard their conversation!

Feeling satisfied, Xu Ming bid him farewell and ended the call.

After that no one dared to say anything regarding their couple’s relationship again.

After parting ways, Madame Xu whispered to Xu Ming,’’What’s with that call?’'

Don't tell her, that night was a real deal?!

‘’It was just an act.’’

Seeing her confused look, he explained,’’When I said that I was outside with you he would think that we probably bumped into acquaintances so when I said I want to hear his voice it meant that the acquaintances wanted to hear how he speaks with me.’’

Listening to this, Madame Xu secretly heaved a sigh in relief. No matter how good this person has become, it was still the same person regardless!

Who knows when will she suddenly turn back?