.... Spending the night together...

A few seconds later my back met a cold wall and his hand started carefully going down my waist. I kissed enough people but only now I understood the difference between kissing a boy and men. Yes, I could smell the alcohol on him but this was hands down the best kiss I had in my life. If this was a dream I didn't want to wake up. I cursed in my head for letting a small moan slip when he got closer to me because everything stopped. As he moved away I saw a strange look on his face that I didn't know how to describe. It was a mix of shock, excitement, and wtf I just did? So I just stood in front of him looking like a lost puppy and wanting more kisses. Damn, he was really good.

-I shouldn't be doing this. - He cursed again but kept one of his hands on my waist.- That bleached blond took my rejection very personally, I'll feel that slap for days.

I didn't know what to say or do, all I could do was stare. Only now I noticed a red cheek, but my eyes wandered down on their own. This situation was going out of hand way too fast. I was all alone with him and I started to feel that I was not gonna survive this night.

-I never knew you were naughty.. - He said out of nowhere.- I never kissed anyone who tasted so freaking good.

-I'm not. - I managed to whisper without looking at him. Why I'm being shy? I'm not a shy person so why he makes me feel so small and innocent?

-I want more baby girl, I need a little bit more.- He said before kissing me again.

   Why does this feel so good and why do I want more? I woke up from my flying state when my butt touched some hard surface. He managed to move us further from the doors and got himself comfortable between my legs while making me sit on the office table. I giggled a little bit making him look at me.

-Are you giving me an attitude? - His whispering sent chills through my body. And his fingers slowly traveling my legs was another torture for me. I enjoyed his attention and the voice in my head screamed: I want more, give me more.

    My day started with boring schoolwork and house chores. And now it is ending with my dad's best friend kissing me like there is no tomorrow while I'm sitting on my dad's old office table almost butt naked because of my silly short shorts. If my dad only knew what I'm doing right now I would be grounded for the rest of my short life. He wouldn't just ground me, he would simply end me with no mercy and without any explanation.

-Wait.- I said that way too loud because he looked at me a little bit scared and moved away. - I mean my dad...

-This is the really wrong time to think about your dad, don't you think? - He said without letting me finish talking. - Don't think about your dad when I kiss or touch you. And I will make sure you forget everyone when we will be playing all naked between the sheets ...

    I just froze and looked at him with big eyes, not knowing what to say or do. What am I thinking by doing this? I mean I like him, I always had a crush on him but maybe this is the wrong thing to do. I don't think I was ready for this.

- Don't worry, not tonight. - He winked looking at me and making me blush. - I already did way too much. And we need to talk about this before we do something you might regret later.

     He placed a little kiss on my head before excusing himself and leaving me all alone for way too long making me overthink like always. But all those bad thoughts were gone the minute he came back with snacks and some light drinks. He even built super cute and fluffy pillows and blankets fort for me. So I kinda hid in there while we talked about pretty much everything. From my school to his job. He said that he wanted to quit working with my dad but didn't say his reasons. And I had to promise that I would keep my mind shut at least for now.

I ended up falling asleep in his bed and without a clue how my morning would start because none of us locked the doors ......